heat coming

“Hey Tiyana” Izuku said

“TIYANA” All for one yelled running and hugging her

“Well what are we waiting for, lets talk over lunch she said while levitating the food on the table” 

~Time Skip~

After finishing eating, the league all gathered in a group in the giant living room while Kurogiri, Izuku, All for one, Tiyana, and Jackson (Tiyana’s husband). After a while, Kurogiri came to get them telling them they had a place to stay. They were walking when Shigaraki and Dabi noticed a window. How did we not noticed the giant window shining behind them. The window had the city we all lived in, in view of the window. Shigaraki and Dabi were confused on how they didn’t notice this giant house from when they were looking up through these woods.

Izuku ran over to them holding there hands and smiling. Shigaraki and Dabi blushed as Izuku told them about how under serious conditions she could hid the house but it would take a lot of energy. Izuku them dragged Shigaraki and Dabi to mamagiri as he made a portal. Tiyana was the first one to walk in. Then Jackson, All for one, Izuku, Shigaraki, Dabi, and finally the rest of the league. 

Izuku’s POV

When we went through the portal we saw a little town like in a clearing of the forest. I saw that there were cabins facing each other and there was a large sized fireplace in the middle log seats surrounding it. I remember Tiyana taking me here as a kid telling me I would come here and start a family of my own to be safe from the dangers of the world.

~Flashback~

“Wow where are we cousin~chan” little Izuku asked. 

Tiyana giggled crouching down to the little boys size. When you get older you will come here and start a family of my own to be safe from the dangers of the world.

“Wow I get to live here and start a family. But how do I find my soulmate are. I only have the marks of there quirks on my arm.”

“When you get close to your soulmate, you will know or the mate pull will bring you to them.” Tiyana said picking the little one up and bring him back through the portal putting him back in bed. 

~Flashback ended~

She told us what cabins we were all staying in and we can pick and design our rooms and cabins to our liking. While she was telling us our cabins, I found out Dabi was Todoroki’s older brother and that his real name was Touya todoroki. I found out a lot of things about everyone like Uraraka and Toga were soulmates as well as Kirishima and Kacchan. 

It has been a couple of weeks since we came to the cabins having fun and having a campfire sit down every night eating s'mores and laughing. After we had camp fires we I got to talk with my mates watch movies and sometimes make-out sessions. We were now in the kitchen I was making breakfast while my mates were still sleeping. Once I was done done setting the tables while putting the food down, I smelled my mates scents coming closer. We all ate then watched movies or the one movie that we always watch and I love, Twilight. After watching the movie, I felt the urge to make a nest which meant I was close to my heat. I told my mates that I felt like I needed to make a nest and they told me that they will get everything ready for my heat, god I loved them so much. Everything was ready going great while getting my heat ready. My mates came in and asked me a question that made my face go red. They asked me if I wanted to get pregnant when my heat comes. I was shocked at the question as I thought of what it would be like. As I imagined, I felt complete and overjoyed. When I came back to reality. I realized my mates were calling to me.

“I have my answer” I said

“What is it” they asked. 

“Yes”