Chapter; 8

Sam's POV; First person

Jake lead me home, our hands laced together so I could walk at the same pace as him, when we arrived back home, Jake opened the door and stood out of the way of the door so I could walk in first.

"Thanks."

I spoke with a smile, walking inside, Jake followed making sure he closed the front door behind him, and with that, I watched the male walk over to the alcohol cabinet.

"Jake what are you doing?"

I asked him, but got no response, Jake placed his index finger onto his own lips, like a way of telling me to be quiet, so I did what I was told and stopped talking, this confused me since I had no view on the situation at hand. Jake pulled out two glasses, gently placing them on the counter pouring in some vodka in them, following a mix of coke to drown out the taste of the alcohol.

And with that Jake grabbed the glasses, and signaled me a motion to follow him up the stairs, I hesitated for a few seconds before following him, a gulp rushing down my throat as I realized- we were heading to my bedroom.

Jake sat himself down onto my bed, patting the blanket space next to him, I then perched myself next to him, taking the other Vodka mix from his hand since he offered it to me.

'Talk to me.'

Jake asked sweetly, from just that I knew he was talking about Colby. I didn't exactly know if I should speak on the subject or not, it hurt a lot to think about him, knowing that I was being taken for granted. A sigh of sadness erupted from my mouth as I began talking.

"It's true. I love him. But, what he does for me doesn't at all compare to what I do for him, it hurts to know he's halfway across the world, doing things with other people, I want to be there with him, you know? In the grasp of his embrace, falling asleep on him while he does- god knows what. Even when I tried to make the whole distance thing work. He doesn't want too. When I try to be there for him, I get ignored, it hurts. A lot. I know he's dealing with a lot from work, but when you try to be there for someone and they clearly don't want your comfort. It's like getting stabbed in the heart knowing that your utterly and completely useless to the one person you don't want to be useless too."

I vented to the male, Jake sat there his mouth almost agape, listening to what I just told him, the male brushed a few strands of my hair away from my blue eyes, I could tell from the way he was looking at me- that he was admiring my face.

'Sam. Your not useless. If you feel like that because of his actions, then you have to let him go, he's not doing you any good.'

I shake my head and get up from my seat, that's all I ever heard was that he wasn't good for me, and I was getting tired of it.

"Don't you think I fucking know that Jake?! It's all I ever hear these days! But it's impossible to move on from someone if you think they're your soulmate!"

I think Jake was just as shocked as I was from my sudden burst of anger, another sigh left my lips as I peered down at the floor, a few tears leaving my eyes, I guess I didn't realize how broken I really was over this one man. I think Jake only just caught on about how depressed I was too, because he got up from the bed, and basically toward over me, he was way taller then me but, I still didn't look up at him knowing he was looking down at me, I felt a finger touch contact with my chin, he raised it up so I was now staring into his eyes, and his mine.

'Take this one night to forget Sam.'

He whispered to me, I wanted to do that, forgetting was dangerous but with it came no pain, no anger. Nothingness. The male leant down and pressed his lips against mine, I hesitated to kiss back and gently pushed him off, my breathing now heavy, my facial expression now confused and hurt. It didn't take me long to calm down and think the situation through, if Colby didn't care maybe it was time for me to find someone that did, I needed that for once.

I placed my hands at the back of his neck and almost slammed my lips back against his, the kiss was warm, passionate, but with a hint of roughness filling both of our mouths. Jake held me tightly by gripping onto my waist, making sure I wasn't going anywhere, and I planned not too.

Our tongues collided for a sweet second, earning a small breathy moan from me, music from the stereo filled my ears, I'm pretty sure the song was Movements by Pham, but it fit the moment like a glove, and just like that, Jake pulled away from the kiss, and guided his attention to my shirt, stripping it from my body, he then teased his lips against my neck, getting most of my sweet spots, I tipped my head to the side so I could give him easy access....

And just like that. The night went on....