"Rose?" she snapped back to reality to see Shawn waving his hand in front of her, "Hey, why your eyes are glossy? Do you know him?" she didn't even realize that. She wiped away her tears, how she would tell Shawn that she missed the person who sometimes only appeared in her dreams, was it just dreams or real?  But it felt so real more like a memory.

"Why is she crying? Do you know her? What did you do? If you hurt her, I'll make your life miserable, just remember-" Shawn kept threatening him until Rose called him.

"Shawn."

"What?" He turned to Rose who had an embarrassed look on her face, she looked at the boy who seemed genuinely confused and slightly amused about the whole situation.

"No, I don't know him, I just remember something." She looked at her feet, "What? What do you remember?" Rick asked hurriedly.

"Not important." She said, she thought she could avoid the topic but they were  too stubborn.

"It's important if you remember something." Rick said, "Yes, Rose, tell us," Ethan said and Murphy and Landon just nodded, "Say something." Shawn forced.

"I said it's not important, at least not about my past," she lied and played with her fingers, she lied to them who gave her shelter and helped her in her dark time, she felt so guilty.

"Oh," Shawn said not believing her, "But if this boy bothers you, just tell me, I'll have to think about how horrible I can make his funeral," he eyed the dark brown-haired boy who just had a weird look on his face.

"Um....not that I care but why you all are acting like this?" The wavy dark brown-haired girl asked them who just weirdly looked at her when she first saw her. She had dark brown eyes and an olive skin tone.

"Uh...Actually, I..." She hesitated at first.

 "She has amnesia, she doesn't remember much, and if any of you hurt her in any way, I'll leave the rest to your imagination just know that you'll regret it very much, don't ever bother her,"

Shawn threatened and they all just looked at him as if he had grown another head.

"You must be Shawn," the dark brown-haired boy said, "the attitude completes your description."

"What do you mean, idiot?" he glared at him, "I...We know that someone was coming here for not helping us rather continuing his punishment. Gally told us," He informed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, you're him?" The girl asked again, her expression was shocked.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" he scoffed. She frowned.

"Enough," Rick said sternly who was silent by then. "We need to go, stop wasting time, by the way, I'm Rick and that's Shawn as you know, this is Rose, and That's Ethan who is the chef and That's Murphy, our medical help, that's Landon, specialized in weapon and others."

"Oh, I'm Zac," the dark brown-haired boy said and then the wavy dark brown-haired girl said, "Gabby." Then they began to introduce themselves.

The other strawberry blonde-haired girl who had dark blue eyes, "Isabel", just looked at them with a cold look in her eyes.

The curly brown-haired boy with hazel blue eyes who was loading the bags, "Eric".

The dark blonde-haired boy who was helping Eric introduced him with a smile, "Kedron".

 The ash brown-haired boy who was talking to Colton before now came in front of them, "Ervin".

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet with you all. I hope we all will co-operate with each other." Rick said to the crowd.

"We want to...but there's certain someone in your group who threatened me just after meeting me," Zac chuckled,

" How will I co-operate with him? Just tell him not to kill me, I'm too young," He laughed earning a glare from Shawn.

Rose smiled, "Don't worry, Shawn's not going to do anything, right Shawn?" He just rolled his eyes. "Right he rather not, because as I heard how he got the punishment, I'll just end up being dead if he tries anything to me." Zac chuckled. 

"Then what will I do?  Or what any of us will do?" Gabby pretended to wipe her tears away.

"Shut up," Shawn stormed away and Zac and Gabby burst into laughter, "He is so childish," Gabby commented. "Yeah, and very over-protective," Zac said.

"Let's go," Gabby dragged Rose to the jeep along with Zach.

Rose couldn't help but smiling with them, maybe this was a good idea to come here. At least she met some female friend. She felt comfortable. Gabby seemed nice and about Isabel, well, she didn't know yet. Zac also seemed friendly but the others she didn't know.

This was a new beginning and her life won't be the same she knew that but what she didn't know was if it was for good or for bad.

A/N: Hey, beautiful readers. How are you? I wish you all are doing okay....

Share

Comment

Vote