Chapter 5

Time didn't stop and everyone didn't fade away into the nothing. There was no fireworks, no electricity coursing through my veins nor were the hairs on the back of my neck standing at attention like they say happens in books.

But the moment are lips touched it felt magical, like his lips were only meant to kiss mine. It feels like dancing in the rain at midnight, or running in the sand as your feet touch the tip of the warm ocean. I feel my happiest at this moment knowing his lips can set my world on fire and I would gladly let him burn my world up.

Elias pulls my body flush against his rock hard body and tangles his fingers in the back of hair to deepen the kiss.

This kiss is everything plus more. His lips are my oxygen and it's the only thing keeping me alive at the moment. I run my fingers through his hair as I push off the heels of my feet to get on the tip of my toes and deepen the kiss.

I moan as he gently bites my bottom lip for access to my tongue, and the moment his sweet cherry flavored tongue touches mine, He picks me up by my waist and I quickly wrap my legs around his lean waist and run my fingers through his silk like hair and pull because dammit I want to hear him moan.

I feel my back hit the wall almost painfully as Elias runs his hand through my hair while his other hand squeezes my butt.

It's a battle of who can steal the others oxygen and I don't know who's winning this round.

He groans as he rubs his already hardened cock against my throbbing wet core and if it wasn't for the people cheering us on right now we probably would of ripped each other's clothes off right here and had sex in this damn hallway.

Dammit! Why did they have to interfere? Why did we have to be in the hallway?

I know most girls hold off until the right time, but I'm not most girls. I'm the type of girl who takes charge, the girl who knows what she wants and goes after it without a second thought. I'm the type of girl that will seize any moment and make it the right moment.

"Fuck..." Elias says as his eyes slowly flutter open and we both stare into each other's eyes as if we can read each other's soul.

I smile before I look around us and notice my best friend on the kitchen table cheering us on and at that moment I'm glad she's my best friend.

She's the type of friend who would cheer loudly in the front of the room for your accomplishments and be right beside you cheering you up on your failures and obviously cheer you on while you make out with a hot guy, who wouldn't want a best friend like that?

I slide off of Elias' hard body and when my feet hit the ground I quickly fix my dress that has risen up my legs.

I watch as Elias discreetly adjusts his hardened cock through his jeans and I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

Once Elias is done he quickly kisses my lips and soothes down my hair before he grabs my hand and leads us back to the dining room.

"That's my best friend, bitches!" Isabella yells for the whole frat house to hear. I quickly shake my head and hide my face in Elias' arm as he chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

"If you don't shut the hell up and get down!" Logan yells at his sister. "Everyone can see up your dress. Get. The. Fuck. Down. Now." He says through gritted teeth.

Isabella rolls her eyes and with my help, I help her down from the table. "What's your problem huh?" She throws her hands in the air as she faces a seething Logan.

With clenched fist Logan abruptly pushes his chair back and stands up. "Nothing." He says as we walks around us and heads towards the stairs.

Isabella and I look at each other and shrug our shoulders before she pulls me from Elias and hugs me tightly.

"I'm so happy for you, babe." She whispers in my ears. "Now it's time to get the d."

I giggle as I nod my head. "Now that Logan is gone why not find you someone." I whisper back in her ear in which she nods.

"Okay!" Isabella claps loudly. "Who wants to play a new game. Truth or Dare?" She turns to me and winks.

She wants to scope out hot guys until she finds the one she wants, in which she discreetly tells me and I make her dare to kiss him.

We make our way to the living and thank fuck we have seating available.

I go to sit down when Elias pulls me on top of his lap causing me to giggle and him to smile.

"What's so funny?" Elias whispers in my ear as he rubs his nose up and down my cheek.

I shake my head and bite my lip to stop myself from doing anything. Right now we're on a mission, and that mission is to get my best friend a potential lover and a potential boyfriend.

Isabella sits beside us on the other available recliner as the same people from Kings Cup join us. Well... minus Logan and Reina, even a few couples and two other guys join us as well.

I notice the new guy I think his name is Benjamin Reed, repeatably stare at Isabella, as she does the same. That's the one.

Isabella gains my attention by clearing her throat. Her eyes move in the direction of Ben, the tall freckled face green eyed man with honey colored hair, and slightly puckers her lips, in which I discreetly nod.

I excitedly bounce up and down until Elias grabs my hips and moans in my ear. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Lani."

I giggle before turning in is lap. "Did I tell you how sexy Lani sounds coming from your lips?" I say as I gently kiss his lips before I turn around and focus on Isabella.

Five minutes into the game it's Isabella's turn to choose truth or dare. "Truth or Dare?" I quickly ask her before Dimitri can.

Isabella plays it off as if she's thinking about it when she finally says Dare, I smirk as I look around. "I dare you to make out with Ben for three minutes."

I relax in Elias' arms as Isabella walks towards a smiling Ben and pushes him towards the couch. His back hits the backrest and Isabella climbs on top of his lap. "Hey..." She smiles at him before she grabs his face and begins to make out with him.

Within seconds Isabella begins to have a full make out session with Ben and I begin to cheer my best friend on. "Go, Bella! Go, Bella!" I shout until everyone downstairs begins to chant her name.

Elias shakes his head, "Logan's going to get pissed."

We look at each other at the same time and Elias rests his head on my shoulder. "He'll have to get over it." I say as I smile down at him and run my fingers through his hair.

"Why does it feel so good when you do that?" I smile at his questions as he groans.

"I don't know." I smile at him. "I like being in your arms though." I lick my lips as I stare at Elias.

"I like having you in my arms." He whispers as he cups my face and gently pulls me to him as he captures my lips for another hot, mind blowing kiss.

He groans as I wrap my arm around his neck and pull his hair. He opens his mouth and thats all the permission I need as I slip my tongue into his mouth and softly caress his tongue with mine.

I moan as he puts his palm flatly on my stomach and pushes me towards him so my back is touching his chest. This actions causes him to groan into my mouth as my butt grinds against his hardened cock.

"We should stop." Elias whispers against my lips.

I quickly shake my head and turn so I'm straddling him and slowly wrap both arms around his neck. "No. It feels too good." I whisper back before I suck on his lower, plump lip.

"Mmmm... I think we should stop. You've been drinking." Elias says as he pushes his pelvis up.

Before I can rotate my hips and tell him that he's not taking advantage of me, we hear a loud crash and a "what the fu-"