Epilogue

Later at night, I and Jungwon decided to go out for a walk.. We talked to Lauryn and Ni-ki to take care of Yoo-jung while were not home..

"Jagiya, No!" that was the last word I heard from Jungwon..

My sight gets darker and darker as I felt a pain on my stomach..

After that, I fell to the ground.. someone stabbed me.. is this the end of my life?

--

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Im really worried at Yoo-ri, in this time she must be awake.. Its already 10:12 am and she's still sleeping..

I decided to go inside our shared room to see if she's still sleeping.. Guess Im right, she's still sleeping..

"Jagiya wake up" I said lightly patting her arm.. "Jagiya" I whispered to her ears until she immediately changed from sleeping position to sitting position..

*pants* "I-im... alive?" She asked.. I furrowed my eyebrows..

"What do you mean?" I asked and she started crying on my arms..

"S-someone stabbed me yesterday.. how come you cant remember it?" She asked while crying...

"Stabbed? Jagiya, we didnt even go out yesterday" I said and she searched for her stomach..

"Wait, there's no deep wound here?" She asked..

"Its just a nightmare" I smiled and kissed her forehead..

"Mommy!" We heard a cute voice calling for her from behind..

"Yoo-jung~ah!" She said and Yoo-jung immediately hugged her..

"Happy birthday mommy! Here, I got you a gift mommy! Daddy helped me with that" She said while still hugging Yoo-ri..

"Thank youu.. but, wait is it my birthday?" Yoo-ri asked.. she looked for her phone and checked the date..

'March 28, 2038 [10:19 am] Sunday'
'Sunny☼︎, Seoul South Korea'

"Oh, its already 2038" She widened her eyes..

"Its normal" I chuckled..

"Mommy! I helped aunty Lauryn to decorate the cake!" Yoo-jung said as Yoo-ri carried her..

"Im proud you babyy!" She said while hugging Yoo-jung..

"Meet me at the restaurant okay?" I said and gave her a paper with the address and time on it.. "Wear something really good." I winked and she just chuckled..

"Yes sir" She said while still smiling..

I gave her a small kiss on the lips..

"Heyy! Yoo-jung is watching" She said hitting me lightly..

"I will just play with Jangmi and Minju" She said and waved goodbye..