Chapter 29: Accepted

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Im now roaming around the house to find Ni-ki, ofcourse I asked for permission first. We need to prepare for our 18 roses.. but He takes to long so I volunteered to find him.

I reached the second floor, its really big... I saw an open door so I checked if he was there. Yoo-ri is also not there so I might see her while walking..

I checked if there was people inside, and I saw Ni-ki... putting a necklace on Yoo-ri. What did I just saw? What's happening between them?

"I have something to say.. Uhm, Yo--" He said..

"Yah! Niki!" I cut off his words, I know what he's telling to Yoo-ri but no.. "We need to go"

"But hyung-" He argued..

".. Just say it to me when you have time, just go... and thank you'' Yoo-ri said while smiling to Ni-ki..

I held Ni-ki's wrist and drag him to the party...

"Hey hyung! Im about to conf--"

"I know"

"Then why did you cut my wo-" He said..

"Because I dont want her to know"

"Wh-"

"Because I dont want to" I said in a calm tone..

TIME SKIP

Nishimura Ni-Ki P.O.V

I dont know why Jungwon hyung just stop me to confess my feelings to her.. What if Yoo-ri likes me too?

In this time, were preparing for the 18 roses.. Im with Sunoo and Jungwon hyung, Her father, And I dont know them all..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

In this time, Im dancing with my father... I dont know who's next but I think its Taehyun oppa..

TIME PASSED

on the 10th time, Im dancing with Jungwon, He's smiling, I never see him this happy... its weird..

"Hey, whats with that smile?"

"Nothing" He said.. "You know.. I have this friend that likes you.. But-- Aish no" He said..

"I dont even care if he likes me... I like someone else.."

on the 12th, I have Ni-ki.... Im just kind of sad because Sunoo isnt here yet... Yes, im expecting Sunoo to dance with me..

He held my hand and placed his another hand on my waist...

"Its my first time dancing a girl" He said.. 'its my first and it was happening with the person I love" He whispered,  I didnt hear it.. because its volume is so low!!

"What is that again?"

"Nevermind.."

On the 18th time... finally, its Sunoo.. Happiness is painted on my face... I saw my friends with a face teasing me... I just let out a small chuckle..

Like the other boys, He placed his hand on my hand, and the other one on my waist and I almost scream in disbelief..

"Shall we?" He said with his deep voice, yes he have a double-edged voice..

"Sure" I chuckled... This is the best time of my life I promise..

Jay P.O.V

So, I see the jealousy on Ni-ki's face, and I know why... But what's with Jungwon? He's staring intensely to the two.. Wait, I think I knew something..

Sunoo and Yoo-ri is dancing happily but what with this two?

Jake is on my side.. I noticed how the two stared at Sunoo like that..

"Hey, Jake... I think I knew something.."

"About what?" He said.. I pointed out the two boys siting in front of us..

"Ah, I knew it..." He said..

"So.. What did you think?"

"They are jealous... I knew it.. But it cant be right? Our second album is coming.. We cant let them have an arguement.." He said..

"Right"

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

The party is over and its 11 pm in the evening... Im taking a bath to remove the hair spray and to remove my makeup.. honestly, I've been thinking too much about me and Sunoo danced together.. But I also noticed something.. Ni-ki and Jungwon stared at Sunoo intensely.. I think they have an argument.. But I hope not...

"Oh" I said when my phone just let out the notification sound..

Bighit

Lee Yoo-ri. You're audition is accepted, welcome to the Bighit family

-Bang Si-Hyuk

(a/n: I didnt know if the letter was correct but.. okay HAHA)
______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•