Chapter 51: Crazy girl

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

I walked towards their dorms direction.. to say sorry of course, There's an issue because of the moves did..

Im about to knock.. but I saw Arin noona opened the door..

"Oh, Yoo-ri. Jungwon is here.." She said.. I just bowed and said thank you..

"Uhm.. Yoo-ri? Im really sorry for what I did, there's an issue between you and me because of what I did.. Im sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.."

"Its okay.. You can go back to your dorm now.." She said and smiled..

I went back to our room after I apologized to her..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"Here is our food! Lets eat everyoneee" Arin unnie said..

There are some chicken skewers, tteokbokki... rice, sushi and some noodles.. Okay.. I swear.. these foods are good..

"Yoo-ri unniee.. can you please open my soda? My hands are oily.." Heejin said..

"Okiee." I said then opened the canned drink.. "Here you goo" I said and handed her the drink..

"Thank you.."

After a few minutes.. I felt sleepy so I excused myself to them... I did my night routine.. and after that, I went to my room.. watch some kdramas and waited for myself to fall asleep...

~

"UNNIES! WAKE UP! WERE GOING TO SCHOOL!! YAY!!" Heejin shouted..

"Aish, she's so loud... Why is that kid always excited to go to school.." I whispered to myself.. I walked out of my room and saw an already dressed Heejin

"Yah.. Heejin~ahh, youre too early.. I think the boys arent awake by now.." Hyeri unnie said..

"Just get ready!" She said..

"Okay unnie. " We all said in unison so we just laughed... we saw Heejin pouted.. I find it cute..

after a long long time.. Its still early because Heejin wokes us up at 5 am.. so early right? Its just 6:20 am and our classes today starts at 7:00 am.. since the boys were already ready.. We decided to go early to review some lessons in the library.. I hope its not going to be a chaos.. Aqua + Enhypen?

"Were heree!!" Heejin said..

"Aish, Heejin this is a school.. dont be loud.." Ni-ki said..

"Sorry but you forgot to put 'noona' Im olde--"

"Youre older than me for 3 month-- Omg.. Laurynn!!" Ni-ki jumped out of the bus and hugged Lauryn.. we saw the other students look at them..

"Ehem.. Ni-ki" The manager said..

"Oh.. Im sorry.." He said.. "Yeoboo, do you want to go to the library? Can you please teach me some lessons?"

"Sure.. lets go?.. But, guys? Arent you coming?" Lauryn asked...

"Hehe.. just go first"

"Wait... is that.. Junghwan??" I heard Heejin said.. "Uwuu, its himm.." She said.. "Bye unnies, hyung... I'll just approach my friend.. "

Im still with Heeseung oppa, Jake oppa,  Sunghoon oppa.. Sunoo..Jungwon, Arin and Hyeri unnie.. Looking for Jay? He's with Quinne now.. he's fast as a lightning strike right?

"Uhm.. Good morning, I'll just borrow Sunoo.. The Contest head told me to call him.." Its Mariell..

"Oh.. Okayy, bye guys.. see yah" Sunoo said..

"Who is Junghwan? With Heejin?" Heeseung oppa asked..

"Junghwan is her bestfriend from her previous school but... I think he transferred here.."

"So I think.. we should go guys..? Time is ticking.." Jake hyung said..

"Wait guyss!! I'll come with you" Ara said catching her breath..

"LETCHUGOO" I heard Jungwon said.. He's so cutee

Kim Sunoo P.O.V

"Oh, Mr. Kim Sunoo.. youre here.." The contest head started.. "I called you with Ms. Hwang Mariell coz there's an upcoming contest for the students here.. I want to pair you and Mariell up.. Are you okay with that? Its also a plus points on your grade because your going to absent some classes.." She continued..

"Im okay with it.. how bout you Mariell?"

"Oh.. I asked my Hyung about that.. I will come back later before the dismissal, I'll ask for his opinion again.." Mariell said..

"Okay, you two can go now.." She said and we left...

"Mariell~ssiiii lets go to Hyunjin hyung? Lets ask for his opinion?" Its been a while since I saw Hyunjin hyung.. so I want to see him again..

"Okayy.. I think he's on the gym with his friends.. lets go?" She said..

After a few minutes.. Were at the gym..

"Hyung!!" Mariell shouted..

"Hey, Mariell.. what are you doing here with him?" Hyunjin hyung asked..

"Yah, Hyunjin.. Is Kim Sunoo your sister's friend? She's lucky.. Btw, Im Seungmin.. his friend.."

"Okay.. Im Jeongin" The boy with braces said..

(So.. Im new to the fandom, I regret that I didnt Stan Skz from the start :(( )

"Okayy, stop chit chatting.. Hyung, Is it okay for me to join the contest? Dont worry.. Sunoo is going to be my partner.." Mariell said..

"Sure, just do well.. And, Im sure you two have a great chemistry.. you can go now.. study well my little princess... bye" He said..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"So, youre studying here again?" Sunghoon asked..

"Yes.. why? Dont you like it? 'DDEUNGHOONIE?'" Ara emphasized the word Ddeunghoonie.. and laughed..

"Im wishing for your comeback 'AraHoon'" I said proudly..

".. Since Sunghoon is already an Idol and achieved his dream" Jake said..

"Guys sto--"

"I support you twoo!!" Heeseung said..

"As well as me.. I support you two" Jungwon joined..

"Guys, Stoppp" Ara said.. her face is red..

Were laughing but, a girl approached us..

"Youre Yoo-ri right? Im right, Who wouldnt know you? Youre from a 'Popular' group" She laughed.. Wth is happening with this girl? "Dont be so close to Jungwon or dont even date him.. You looks like a piece of poop when youre with hi--" 

"Do you think it would be good if youre with me? It'll just look like a demon on my side.." Jungwon laughed proudly.. "Dont you ever talk like that to my girlfriend.. not ever again, understood? Or else I will report you to some school admins.."

"Aish, Im just reminding you.. then If you want a poop by your side.. then go"

"I dont care.. Why do you sound like I need to be regretful? Choosing to be friends with you than having a relationship with her would be the worst life ever.." Jungwon answered savagely.. Im proud of him..

"Dont you see us? Were here to support YooWon... So you better back out.." Arin unnie said..

"ARGHH" She stormed out and left.. we just laughed at her..

"Such a crazy woman.. Did she take some of her medicine?" Hyeri unnie laughed...
_________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•