Chapter 70: Hello Caramel

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

I and Yoo-ri already spent 1 hour here in the Ocean Park, its already 5:45 pm.. After 15 mins, we will take our dinner.. and exactly  7:00 pm, I need to bring her somewhere else.

"Lets sit at the front" She said... The Sea Lion show will start soon..

"I hope they wouldn't choose me to go to the front" I said not wanting to have a contact with the sea lion.. She just chuckled..

10 mins later..

"So we need some volunteer, you need to feed Alexa (sea lion name) with your mouth!" The host said.. "Anyone who wants to try--"

He got interrupted by— Yoo-ri?

"Sir... Right here! He wants to volunteer!" Yoo-ri pointed at me..

"What a cute boy, come here sir.." He said and heard the people  cheered..

"You can do it Jagiya..!" Yoo-ri cheered taking a video of me..

"Wait, isn't that Lee Yoo-ri and Yang Jungwon!!??" I heard a girl screamed..

"OMG, THEY'RE SO SWEET!!"
"ITS REALLY THEM.."
"GO JUNGWONIE! Remember Yoo-ri is watching"
"THEY'RE HAVING THEIR DATE! AAHHH YOOWONN"

I just laughed at their reactions..

"So we have idols here today.. cheer louderr." The host said that makes the crowd cheer louder.. "Ms. Yoo-ri, you cant take a video of him closer" The host said allowing her to take a step closer..

Yahh, this is embarrassing.. I swear. But were lucky that Pearls and Engenes arent that toxic to stop our relationship.. But, Im also afraid of this sea lion

"YANG JUNGWON! YANG JUNGWON!" The people here said.. It makes my nervousness decrease a little. I can do this...

After 10 mins, I finally did it .. all of us took some pictures together and we will post it on the social media.. the show ended and we rode my car... heading to the restaurant where I booked a date.

We ordered some pasta, steaks, cake and more... We also talked about the past few weeks.. Aqua is kinda busy so I cant talk to her everytime..

"Jagiya, you really love caramel right?" I asked.. I know that Caramel is her favorite flavor..

"Yes.. I thought you didnt know.."

"Well, I think all of the people around the world knows that, its obvious!" I laughed.. "Look at your ice cream and drink.." I pointed out those things..

"Its just yummy! You cant lie to me Jagiya, I know that its your fave too!" She pouted..

"Atleast my fave flavor wasnt mint choco.. " I laughed ..

*laughs* "Yep, youre right" She laughs..

After 30 minutes of eating, talking and laughing... we are now heading to the last destination..

"Where are we going jagiya?" She asked..

"Please, just wait" I smirked..

I rented the whole park, it's full of flowers.. the plants there are trimmed with different shapes.. There are also some swings, last but not the least.. fountain.. That park is usually used for feasts.. I paid for the famous fountain show just for us two..

"We are here Jagiya!" I exclaimed..

"Why were the only persons here? Dont tell me y--"

"Yess.. I rented this for us two.. its just 6:45 so we need to wait 15 mins more.."

"Wait.. What are we going to do here?" She asked..

"Let's just enjoy spending time with each other." I smiled...

"Just seeing you makes me happy" She chuckled..

"Why are you being flirty Mrs. Yang?" I joked..

"Yah!" She said..

"Why, you're going to be a Yang soon" I teased as she blushed..

She sat in one of the swings.. I pushed her smoothly, then I thought about pushing her so hard... I just grinned to myself . I pushes her so hard.. Im really laughing so hard..

"AHH! YANG JUNGWON!" She screamed when she thought she's falling down.. but no, I will catch her forever..

"Got you" I said carrying her bridal style..

"Yah! Put me down!" She said.. while Im still here, running around while carrying her paper weighed body..

I acted like Im throwing her to the water..

"YAH! IM GOING TO KILL YOU YANG JUNGWON!"

"Then youre not going to be married.." I teased..

"Just pleasee.. Jagiyaa, put me down.. " She said as I finally gave up...

after 15 minutes of playing around with each other.. the lights surrounding the fountain lit up..

"Woah, what is this Jagiya?" She said as she stopped chasing me..

"Its time!" I said loudly making sure the staffs I paid hear me.. "Let's sit at the grass?"

"Sure, I just want to stay dry.. i dont want some water to start splashing at me" She laughed as she saw the water at the fountain starts moving to different directions

"Woah, how can they form that snowflake shape?" Yoo-ri said while smiling.. songs are also played when the fountain show started..

"Jagiya, I want you to focus on me.. huh" I said locking my eyes with hers..

"Sure, My view right now is much amazing" She said while looking at me..

I started to hold both of her hands.. signaling the staffs to come in..

"I really love you, Jagiya... thank you for loving me" I said..

"Im more thankful that you love me ." She said pulling me to a hug.. I saw the staffs bringing the cage I told them to bring if its time..

"Wanna look around?" I said as she turns around.. "See that?" I pointed at the light brown baby poodle ..

"Woah, that dog was cute"

"Its yours!" I said making her shock..

"Omg, really?" She said happily..

The staffs lets the dog out then they left.. The dog ran to Yoo-ri..

"Aww, she's mommy, but Caramel.. she's only mine.." I said while hugging Yoo-ri from her back..

"So Caramel is her name? Welcome to the family Caramel! Our first babyy!" She said while grinning widely..

Caramel sat between me and Yoo-ri, well.. this dog was indeed cute..

"Thank you for today.. Jungwonie" she said as I leaned closer and pressed my lips to her soft one.. (I really dont like writing about kissing stuffs :|)
______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•