Chapter 84: Mom and Dad

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

"So are you the father Mr. Yang?" The doctor aske-- Wait, do I heard it right?

"H-huh?"

"Congratulations Mr. Yang! Your wife is 2 weeks pregnant!" The doctor exclaimed as Yoo-ri started moving..

"W-what happened?" She asked, scratching the back of her head..

"Jagiya, You're going to be a mom, and Im going to be a dad!" I said and a tear of joy escaped from my eye..

"You're not kidding right!?" She said and grinned widely.. "Oh my, were having our first child!"

"Omg! Congrats Riri! Congrats to the both of ya!" Ara said and hugged Yoo-ri tight..

"Ehem,... " I fake coughed.. "Be careful" I said..

"Hehe, I forgot" She said..

"Lets talk later, let us give Mrs. Yang a rest.. I'll leave now" The doctor said and left the room..

"We should call the others!" Ara said while jumping..

"Looks like your more excited than us" Yoo-ri chuckled..

Minutes later, after Ara called the others.. theyre here!

"Omg! Like what I told you guys... I want to have a niece or nephew and here it is! Im a big luck for you" Jay hyung said and I just chuckled..

"Ras" Sunghoon hyung said in a low volume, enough for us to read..

"Eyy! Past is past!" He said and glared at Sunghoon..

"Ririi, here's your favorite Caramel Ice cream.. I thought you would like to eat it" Junkyu said and offered her the ice cream..

She takes a scoop of the ice cream, but I didnt expect her reaction..

"Not wanting to be mean but... Im really craving for the strawberry flavored one." Yoo-ro said and pouted..

"Awww, dont worry, I will buy you another one.. I'll just take this" Junkyu said and get the ice cream out of Yoo-ri's hand.. "Bye byee, I'll just buy a strawberry ice cream" He said and hugged Hyeri noona..

"I wish its a girl" Heejin said.

"But boy would be better" Ni-ki said..

"But girl is sweeter and better" Heejin argued..

"Nope, Boys are much much much be--"

"Then animals are better, happy?" Sunoo hyung said and I just chuckled..

"Nooo! insects will be better" Mariell said and laughed..

"Then I should give birth to an alien if you guys want" Yoo-ri joined and laughed..

"So do you mean Im an alien?" I pouted.

"Pshh, you look like a duck" She said and laughed..

"Ouch, I think that one hurts wonie, dont worry Im here.." Jay hyung said and hugged me..

"What about me?" Quinne noona appeared..

"Hehe, youre done from work? Ofcourse.. your the only Queen of my life" Jay hyung said and kissed Quinne noona's forehead..

"Yoo-ri unnie! I baked some cupcakes for you" Lauryn said.. "Its strawberry flavor"

"Yayy! Im really craving for it" She said..

"I also have some assorted ones for you guys" Lauryn said and opened 2 another boxes with cupcakes inside.

"Yayyy my favoriteee" Ningning said..

"Thank you Lauryn" Jake hyung said while already eating the cupcake..

"I think you should name your child Heeseung the second" Heeseung hyung said.. 

"Trust me.. Arin the second is much better"

"Here we are again" I sighed..

1 month later (1st month)

"What do you want to eat Jagiya?" I asked her while she's sitting on the sofa, watching some funny videos.

"Let's eat later.. wanna watch here with me?" She asked..

"How about the restaurant?"

"There are enough staffs there..." She said and I just nodded..

"Okiee.. wife wants, wife gets" I said and jumped to the sofa.. "I want to watch our old vlives.." She said..

I just felt sad reminiscing the past..

"Sure... that would be great" I said and wrapped an arm around her shoulder...

"Lets watch our Valentine Vlive first?" She asked..

"Sure! The moment when I hugged youuu~" I said and hugged her lightly..

She played the vlive, its when were reacting to I love you mv.. collaboration of Aqua and Enhypen...

"Lets take a selca and post in on my twitter?" I said..

"Sure! I miss taking selcas.."

We started posing in the camera and I clicked the capture button..

I went to the twitter app and posted the selca with the caption 'watching our old vlive'

Minutes later, my phone cant stop bursting with notifications..

"Im sure they missed us" Yoo-ri said and giggled..

1 month passed (2nd month)

"Bye bye Jagiyaaa, Im going" I said and bid goodbye to her.. "Noonas take care of her.." I said to Hyeri and Arin noona

"Its not like I cant take care of myself right?" Yoo-ri chuckled..

"Jungwon oppa is very protective, then lets go to the mall~" Heejin said and laughed..

"Then go, just dont do anything that will affect her or the baby" I said.. and smiles grew on their lips..

"Good!" Hyeri noona said..

I sent them to the mall, to make sure theyre safe.. After that, I went to the restaurant to manage it well.. usually, Yoo-ri is the one who always manage it but she cant go because Im always worried..

Im also planning to build my own Idol company, Thats a big decision but thats also my dream..

I month later (3rd month)

"Jagiya? Are you done? Lets go" I said..

"Wait a minute, I will just wear my shoes.." She said..

many minutes later..

"Woah, the house is almost finished.. " She said..

"Hope that we can build many memories inside it" I said..

"Yoo-ri! Finally! You made a visit... Jungwon is the only one visiting here and he's annoying" Quinne noona appeared..

"Yah, why am I annoying?"

"Youre always eating the foods Jay cooked for me" She said..

"Hehe.." I said..

"Dont worry unniee, He will not do it again" Yoo-ri chuckled.. "But he always eat before he go out"

"Im just hungry at that time" I said..

"By the way, your house is almost finish.. it will be done in 3-4 more months.. "

"geeee... Im excited" Yoo-ri said.. "I forgot, we also brought some pizza.." Yoo-ri said while holding the 4 boxes of pizza..

"Guys! Break time" Jungwon said and the workers immediately went to our direction..

"Thank you Ma'am and Sir" They said..
_______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•