Chapter 2

I felt something poke my cheek, it wasn't a finger though.. Far too small.. Maybe a toothpick? I groaned, whatever I was laying on, was hard.. Reminds me of the floor.. Wait.. Floor?! I shot up, groaning the next second as I clutched my forehead in distress..

"Oh.. Goodie, you're awake!" I flinched.. In front of me was a small white creature, gentle round eyes, and a harmless looking beak, I blinked..

".. Ahahaha, I must still be dreaming.. Another 5 minutes should suffice" I mumbled laying back down..

"_(Y/N).." it huffed making me flinch..

"Oh God.. I gotta Call Adrien.. I'm going crazy!" I stated shuffling away from the floor towards the bed where my phone rested, as I plopped on my elbow to grab the device, when my elbow pressed on the remote turning the Television on..

"Just as the City of Paris is about to celebrate the arrival of its two new heroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir, a new wave of panic occurs as civilians are oddly getting turned to stone beings like the previous supervillain 'Stoneheart'. The Mayor reassures the Parisians that all will return to normal soon, but when exactly is this? How will the Parisians' new heroes conquer this new conflict? This is Lydia Chammock, reporting live" the news session ended there.. I froze as the creature stared intently at the screen, a calm expression on its face which was.. Scary and almost unnerving.

"Figures.." it groaned out before sighing turning to face me.. I looked away.. Okay.. This was downright weird.. I was almost sure, I didn't have any imaginary friend.. "_(Y/N) listen to me.. I am Aira, and I'm a Kwami.. What you're wearing on your neck is the Dove Miraculous.. It gives you the power of Purification" it stated in a tone that seemed like it was comforting a child, unwillingly.. "I can turn you into a hero.. Like Ladybug and Chat Noir..-"

"Okay.. I'll cut you off right there.. You've got the wrong girl.. Ermm Airi.. I'm just a model, not some-.. Some Role model.. And I'm most certainly am not a superhero.." Airi sighed shaking her head..

"Listen, you were chosen _(Y/N).. And Ladybug and Chat Noir can't do this alone, you're the only one who can purify an Akuma and you can only do it with my help.. They need you.. Paris needs you" It stated almost pleading, making me snort..

"No.. They need you.. Where are they? I'll take you to wherever they are so you can purify this Akuma" I stated, starting to pack up a purse, ready to take my bike if push comes to shove.. It sighed smacking its forehead..

"Just listen to me okay?" it looked pissed making me nod with little to no hesitation.. "I am a kwami.. I give my user the power of Purification" it repeated and I took a mental note of what it said before stiffly nodding my head.. "a Kwami, like me, is something that gives Chat Noir and Ladybug powers.. And in that same manner, an Akuma, is what gives the victim powers.. my user's job.. Your job is to calm the victim, by touching them before purification, this is to make sure that the Akuma has nothing to hold on to okay?.. Let's move on to your weapon.." I was stunned..

"Aren't doves supposed to be a symbol for peace? How come I have to fight?" I wondered.. Wait! I'm not fighting! I'm just Curious, whoever Airi's user is.. It's not me..

"Peace throughout history has been earned through war and frankly.. I prefer it like that.. Listen! After you transform.. You'll be given 10 arrows, it releases light, very similar to what you now call, Flash bombs it will trigger when comes close to the target.. You could shoot a phantom arrow though.. To purify the Akuma, that's my user's power.. All you have to say is Lustrate" Okay.. I get the gist of it.. Once I get all the details.. I'll pass the Miraculous over to someone else.. Jokes on you Airi.. "Okay.. Lastly.. I need you to say Aira, Let's fly" I pondered..