Mina: What?!? Hekapoo, why are you defending him and yet saving him as well?!? ...Oh. I see what's going on here. You lay down besides him for the past two nights. No wonder you're starting to like him and have feelings for-EEK!!

Hekapoo pulls out her blade, pointing at it towards Mina's neck...

Hekapoo: Keep on bullshitting Mina, or I'll have my blade here slice that throat of yours.

Mina: H-Hey now! I was kidding! Calm down will ya?!

Hekapoo: No, I won't. Keep it up, or else.

Mina sweat a bit nervously as Hekapoo started giving her a menace look on her face as Mina suddenly grunts and then leaves the camp...

Glossaryck: Apologies Hekapoo, I only came by to stop Mina. I don't know why these three came with her.

Star: She couldn't stop bothering us, so we just came.

Marco: Yeah, she was so annoying we didn't had no option but to go with her.

Rhombulus: That's what I say!

Hekapoo: Whatever. Just go back to your tents and sleep.

Glossaryck: Understand. Come on you three, let's go.

And so, They all left to their tents. After that, Hekapoo puts her blades away as (YN) soon came out from his tent, he stood still as he and Hekapoo started starting at each other for a moment, afterwards, Hekapoo turns around and started walking away as (YN) said...

(YN): Well it looks like I owe you double now...I should at least thank you-

Hekapoo: I didn't do it for you!

(YN): Eh??

Hekapoo: I was doing it by Queen Moon's orders. Otherwise .... I don't give two shits about you. I hope you drop dead in battle. Idiot.

Hekapoo walks away...as he left (YN) alone...and still hating on him...

(YN): Tch. Whatever.

(YN) then goes back to his tent, as he then lays down...as he suddenly started thinking in his head all night...afterwards, he then slept and got some rest.

-1 WEEK LATER-

A week has past as (YN) began his duties of being the leader of the Mewni Guards, he's doing good so far, training them and giving them orders. As for him all alone, he himself started training a lot harder if he's gonna have to not only fight in battle as a guard, but to protect Queen Moon and King River as well. And yet, he's barely getting along with Star and the others, Mina on the other hand isn't, and as for Hekapoo..she still hates him and gives him attitude still...but that doesn't bother (YN) at all as he focus on becoming stronger and focusing on his duties....One day, at afternoon, there was an alert going on, some of the guards came back with bad news. One do Toffee's men were spotted to be coming down to Mewni and try to raid again...and so, Queen Moon was prepared. She orders her citizens in Mewni to evacuate their village homes and going in the castle for their safety, after that. She and River started preparing for battle as they called their guards, and the leader of the guards, (YN) as well, alongside with the High Commissioners, Mina, Star and Marco...as they are all in gear for battle, they all gathered around with Queen Moon and King River as Queen Moon said..

Queen Moon: Alright! Now that our people is in the castle for their ow safety, our main focus now is our enemies coming towards us. Ive been given word that more monster guards are coming here to raid once again. Our objective is to defend Mewni, fight against the monsters and gain victorious!