FNAF1 - Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (1993)

| | E D I T E D 4 / 9 / 21 | |

⚠️BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER READ THIS NOTE⚠️:

after reading over my theory and doing more digging, I was wrong. The story so far is right except for this chapter on the fact that my theory was that mike schmidt was purple man when hes not.

William Afton is the purple man.
He was the one to be killed by the springtrap suit when the spirits he murdered terrified him and he attempted to hide in the suit when the spring locks went off and crushed him to death, leaving him to bleed out slowly.

Please just ignore the parts when I said mike schmidt was killed by the springtrap suit and how hes the purple man.

Mike Schmidt's real name is Mike Afton, he was going under a fake name to attempt to solve what was going on.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

- Kay

────── 〔✿〕──────

Fazbear Entertainment reopened Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, but since they were on a much smaller budget than last time, they could only open one of the pizzerias. They chose to open the pizzeria seen in FNAF1 as it was smaller and easier to maintain, as well as the fact that the FNAF2 pizzeria had so many horrible things happen within its walls, thus the FNAF1 building was chosen for both marketing and budgetary reasons.

Due to the limited budget this time around, the pizzeria had a limited power supply each night and the security office also had metal doors installed at either side of it since the animatronics were known to enter the office at night.

Only the original four characters remained in this pizzeria:

• Freddy Fazbear

Bonnie the Bunny

• Chica the Chicken

• Foxy the Pirate

Phone Guy was the first known night guard of the FNAF1 pizzeria, and during his last four nights of working in the security office, he recorded four audio messages to inform and guide the next night guard through his first week at the pizzeria. By this point, Phone Guy was very aware of the true nature of the animatronics as he talked about them as if they were people, as well as telling the guard the truth of how violent the characters were to the staff. He mentioned the Bite of '87, as well as informing the guard of how each character behaved and even giving them tips on how to survive against the characters, such as "playing dead" for example, (this actually turns out to be a useful tip for when the power goes out).

On his last night in the pizzeria, the Phone Guy attempted to hold out against the animatronics in the back room (presumably in the Backstage area) by hiding inside one of the empty animatronic suits. All four animatronics assembled together to attack Phone Guy together, but just before the message ended there was a strange noise and then the call ended. Since the next (and last) phone message was not Phone Guy speaking but a demonic-sounding voice, it is widely assumed that Phone Guy died on the previous night, (though I disagree with this). If Phone Guy was killed, then it is also likely that Golden Freddy was the one to kill him since it was his death sound that played right before the message ended, though the actual killer of Phone Guy - and Phone Guy's true fate - are unknown. The two usual suspects seem to be Golden Freddy and Chica.

The guard who replaced Phone Guy for the night shift was known as Mike Schmidt, and he was most likely the Purple Man. Mike was a "valued employee" according to his Night 5 paycheck, suggetsing that he has worked with the company for a considerable amount of time, (and Jeremy's paycheck by contrast simply states "Welcome to the family!"). Purple Man would've needed to have knowledge of the safe rooms and of the spring costumes in order to execute his previous killings, so if Mike was a long-time employee as his paycheck suggests then this would make him a suspect. This would also explain the message "IT'S ME" that appears near the end of FNAF1 since the souls of the Puppet and the other five children would have finally found their killer once more. Furthermore, if Phone Guy really did die in FNAF1, then someone else must be the Purple Man since he returns to the FNAF1 pizzeria after the events of FNAF1.

So on Mike's fifth night at the pizzeria, he received a disturbing phone message with a demonic voice reciting a passage on how metal has a life force and that it can be used as a body to store a soul in a similar way to the human body. He completed his fifth night shift and even returned the following night to earn his overtime paycheck, which he was made "employee of the month" for too.

One night at the FNAF1 pizzeria, Mike Schmidt used the Golden Freddy suit to lure the animatronics into a trap (this suit is not the same one used in the FNAF2 pizzeria as that would be in an evidence locker somewhere, and its design also looks different to the suit in FNAF1) as he has become fully aware of the fact that they're possessed at this point. He wears the suit and instructs the animatronics to follow him towards the safe room, a room that the real animatronics cannot enter due to their programming. Mike/Purple Man uses this to his advantage by luring them near the safe room and then using an old hand crank that was meant for the spring costumes in order to pry the animatronics apart and "kill" them all over again. Mike simply couldn't resist the temptation to "kill" the kids once again, but this would become his downfall.

Once the animatronics were disassembled by Mike/Purple Man, the souls of the dead children emerged from the suits. Even the soul of the Puppet revealed herself once the others had cornered Mike in the safe room. Mike was horrified at the sight of the souls he'd butchered all those years ago, and so he panicked and made a quick decision by jumping into a Golden Bonnie spring costume that had been kept in the safe room. At first, this seemed to work as the souls didn't harm Mike, but then he laughed and moved too much, thus he accidentally set off the spring locks within the suit and he was crushed to death by the Bonnie suit. The childrens' souls finally got the revenge they sought for so long and they disappeared from the pizzeria. Purple Man died a slow, painful death in his suit and the kids were now at rest.

Or at least, most of them were.

Desperate not to lose their business once again due to a member of staff being killed in a Fazbear mascot suit, Fazbear Entertainment had construction workers seal the safe rooms in the pizzeria by building a false wall over the doorframe of each safe room. This would help disguise the fact that Mike Schmidt died in the arcade room via an old spring costume. However, the interesting part is the fact that the audio logs notifying the employees of this were recorded by Phone Guy, and since this happens after FNAF1 then that must mean that Phone Guy actually survived the ambush we hear in the message on Night 4.

Despite the pizzeria's efforts, their business was at an all-time low and they eventually closed their doors for good. Perhaps someone found the childrens' bones inside of the animatronics thanks to Mike/Purple Man destroying the suits? This would explain why the original animatronic suits are not present in FNAF3's horror attraction since the police would've confiscated them upon making this chilling discovery.

Mike/Purple Man's soul cannot rest as he exists solely to murder children, and his lust for child murder is insatiable, thus he will never be able to rest in the afterlife. "He will always come back. He always does." His soul remains trapped inside of the Golden Bonnie spring costume for this reason.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ wc: 1219 ]