"I know nothing of this...is this sex?" He questions me softly, and I bit my lip. I pull back now as I get on my knees. Azriel looks up at me from his back, looking very excitedly.

My hand gripped my dick and his hand gripped mine. At first I thought I was mistaken until he went back some. I see him lower himself and his face went before my dick. I thought I was going crazy as his ass was exposed in the air and his lips kissed upon my cock.

To see his tongue lick the tip I already felt like coming. I see his hair fall into his eyes and he tucked a piece of hair behind his ear.

"You look so sexy right now." I moan to him and he looks up at me. I see him gasp as he blushed entirely. A rush of that scent hit me again and I smile. "Very sexy."

"You help me get orgasm...can I help?" He asks me nervously, and I chuckle. My thumb hooks on his lip and I lean forward.

Kissing his lips, I let my thumb run along them. I smile at how small his lips are and nod down at my dick. When he looks I see him look up curiously.

"I don't think your pretty lips will fit Azriel." I murmur to him, his whole face turning red.

"May I try?" He asks me softly, and I flinch. His question made me harder...his innocence and desire to pleasure me was turning me on more.

I nod hesitantly, and I sit flat on my bed. I see Azriel lower himself again. His ass went back to being exposed and I just wanted to...

What I could do to him...

As I look back down I see him just kissing up my length. A smile came to my lips to see such a thing because it felt so nice. Even his hands touched me gently.

I let my fingers tuck his hair behind his ear again and he looks up at me.

"Thank you." He murmurs politely, and I groan. This was too unfair!

I begin to see his mouth try to go down on my cock. His lips tried to lower further, but I could see the side of his lip begin to tear. Now I grip his face and I felt bad seeing such a thing.

"You don't have to do this. I don't want you getting hurt trying to do this." I insist except he kept trying to suck me off. His mouth didn't even get one-third of the way down. But it still felt nice...too nice.

My fingers run through Azriel's hair as he whimpers on my cock. I could tell he didn't know what to do as his tongue massaged my dick in his mouth. That felt good...better than I expected.

I lean forward and let my fingers go to Azriel's ass. Running two over his asshole, I hear him moan while I did so. As I suck upon my fingers I go back to his hole and start trying to get him a little bit loose.

Only for me to flinch when I feel him do something I've never felt on my dick. My whole body trembled as I felt myself cum in his mouth. When I look I saw him pull his mouth off and kiss my tip.

Now I was turned on even more as I shoved him back onto his stomach. I grip his dick even whilst I lick my tongue over his asshole. I see his back arch and him whimper quietly, causing me to be more desirous of this.

"Idris it feels so nice..." He moans while I grip his hips. Thrusting my tongue into his hole, I loved seeing him moan for me. It turned me on more and more.

My eyes lower onto him only and I couldn't think of anything else. I begin to kiss up his back, my fingers gently grazing his skin whilst I did so. I pulled my body over his until my face nestled into his neck.

I kiss his neck gently as my cock rests between his ass, and I hear myself take in a hitched breath. Grinding against him, I see him moan while I did so. I was beginning to become even more aroused.