ʚ movie night 2 ɞ : fluff

Movie night part 2
Toge Inumaki x reader
Type: fluff
Spoiler free!
——————————————————————-

Y/n's POV

"Ok ready?" I asked "salmon(agree)" Toge replied.I clicked the start button.

(Insert two player game name)
     ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ
             ılıılıılıılıılıılı
   ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Name player 1: y/n

Name player 2: Toge

The lights were turned off so the room was almost dark. The only thing providing us light was the tv in front of us. I started concentrating on the game and was positive about winning the first round between me and Toge.

Click click click

...

"★Toge wins!★"

"What?! That's not fair" I cried out "Salmon!" Toge cheered. I crossed my arms disappointed at my self. I then felt Toge's arms hug me from behind tightly and heard him giggle a bit. I looked over at him and regretted it instantly. His face was so close to mine and his eyes were on mine. All I could do is stare back trying to keep my cool.

10 seconds have passed by and we were still making eye contact. 'His eyes are beautiful' I thought. My hand started moving on its own and began unzipping Toge's turtleneck. When his turtleneck was fully unzipped,still making eye contact, my lips started moving towards Toge's. I tilted my head a bit and closed my eyes hoping for the best. I felt my lips pressed against his.

Heat rose from my stomach. My whole body tingled,the feel of his arms wrapped around me felt like heaven and his lips brushing against mine felt like heaven.His lips felt soft and warm.

His arms hugged me even tighter than before and pushed his head towards me,as if trying to flatten and destroy my mouth. It felt as if time has stopped. The only thing that matters right now is me and Toge.

After what seemed for ever,I broke the kiss, making space between our faces so I could get a good glance of him. His cheeks were covered with a huge red blush and he's eyes were blissful. A small smile formed in his face and on mines too. He pulled me into another kiss,this time he had his hand in my hair while his other arm was still hugging my waist.

After a while I pulled back. Toge grabbed his controller and started typing in the chat that was included in the game we were playing.Before he could continue,he signaled me to close my eyes with his hand. I shut my eyes and patiently waited for him to give me a signal to open them.

"Open your eyes"

My eyes immediately forced themselves open and looked up at the text that was on the tv screen.

"Player 2 (Toge): Y/n ever since I laid my eyes on you,I couldn't get you off my head. You've been,and still are,a good friend. But I want us to be more friends. I want us..to be a thing..because I love you_"

I stared at the screen shocked. I couldn't believe what I was reading.I felt my cheeks burning up. I didn't even dare to look behind me.

Toge started typing again.

"Player 2 (Toge): would you like to be mine?_"

"Of course" I stuttered out and turned my self around so my body was facing his.I hugged him and he hugged me back. "S-salmon" Toge mumbled,his eyes beginning to form tears.

I wiped his tears off and chuckled a bit. "So it's official now?" I teased "S-salmon(affirm)" Toge replied shyly. I grabbed my controller and sat on his lap again,getting ready for round 2.

    Round 1        Round 5
>Round 2       Round 6
   Round 3        Round 7

Toge grabbed his controller and got ready. "Ready?" I asked and Toge nodded. I then clicked start.

Click click click

For the next few rounds, I've been able to beat Toge pretty easily since his head is in the clouds 'I wonder why hehe' I giggled to myself.

The chat icon then opened by itself and Toge started typing on it.

"Player 2 (Toge) : I'm tired now can we go to sleep now :<"

"Yeah let's go to sleep now!" I smiled and stood up. "Wait I don't have a sleeping bag" I gulped. 'Does that mean we have to sleep together' I thought to my self. Toge pointed to the floor and then a pillow. "Are you sure you want to sleep on the floor?you know you can sleep in my bed with me eh" I tried not to stutter the last part.

Toge's eyes wide opened a bit and nodded his head. I nodded and turned off the tv. Both me and Toge got on the bed and went under the blankets. Both of us were facing each other and holding hands. I  closed my eyes and stared dozing off.

"Goodnight" "salmon"

The end

Author: QUICK NOTE I will be publishing two other stories in the morning,also sorry for not posting that much I've been really busy with school work.

I hope y'all enjoyed part 2:D