ʚ reward you ɞ : smut

Requested by: @bitchyneesan
Fem reader x Toge Inumaki
Type: smut
————————————————

No ones POV

Toge was on his way to his locker to grab his class materials. When he turned around after getting his belongings, he was greeted by a nervous y/n.

"Mustard leaf?" Toge asked. Y/n took out a note and handed it to Toge then walked away. Toge looked down at the note and read it.

"Thank you for helping me with my studies yesterday. You can decide how I'll reward you later on today:)"

Y/n's POV

Yesterday Toge helped me with my studies and I wanted to thank him. So I'll let him decide how I'll pay him later on today.

Class ended and everyone headed to the dorms. Toge was acting a bit strange today,but maybe I was overreacting. It was getting late and everyone except me and Toge decided to head out to a restaurant.

Both of us were in the couch watching tv. I was paying attention to the tv screen until I felt something tap on my shoulder. I look over to where I felt the tapping and saw Toge handing me his small notebook that was open to a page written on it.

"Come to my room right now"

I nodded and followed Toge to his room. He locked the door and stood in front of me, unzipping his turtleneck. "Salmon" Toge said smiling. "Um-" I stoped talking when I suddenly felt Toge's lips against mine. I was shocked but went along with it and kissed back while closing my eyes.

I felt a piece of paper on my hand and pulled out of the kiss and looked down at my hand. "I think you know how you'll reward me" I read and looked up just to feel Toge's lips crash into mine again. I pushed Toge to the wall and continued making out

I pulled out of the kiss and whispered to his ear "I'll fulfill your requests tonight then" I seductively whispered.

I felt Toge's hands go from my waist slowly down to my hips, but before he could get to my hips I stoped him and grabbed his hands. "Nu uh" I said pushing him to his bed. I got on top of him and admired the boy underneath me.

Toge's eyes blinked open slowly,and it took him a moment to focus. He ran out of breath when he saw me staring down at him. "Your eyes are beautiful" I murmured and kissed Toge again. My kisses began going down to his jawline to his neck.

I found his sweet spot and started abusing it,leaving hickeys and enjoying the small noises Toge would let out every second. I got bored and decided to move on. "So what request should I fulfill first" I smirked looking down at him again.  Toge's shaky hand pointed down at his erection "suck" Toge ordered.

My hands began pulling down his pants and boxers without my control and saw the tip of his fully hard member smearing precum. I looked up to see Toge covering his red face with his left arm. "Toge" I whispered, my lips brushing against his skin just under his navel. "Look at me."

Toge took his arm out of his face slowly, looking down at me with a huge red blush on his cheeks. "Is this what you want right?" I asked trying to make sure he's comfortable with his. "S-salmon" Toge assured.

Without breaking eye contact, I flicked my tongue over the tip of his cock. Toge moaned, keeping his gaze on me. I smiled, my eyes filled with satisfaction, and in the next moment, still looking directly at Toge, my tongue ran along the outside of his cock.

I kissed the tip of his cock and then rubbed my lips all over his member, whispering "only I can do this to you,ok?" Toge nodded and let out another moan.

I thought to myself, too dazed to form words 'I can do anything for you.' Toge smiled as if he could somehow read my mind, and took his cock in my mouth. Toge moaned,his head thrown  back as far as he could while keeping his gaze down on me, his lids so heavy that just a bit of his pupils could be seen.

I felt Toge's hand grab on by my hair and began thrusting into my mouth. I got turned on by this and immediately started sucking with more enthusiasm. I began picking up the pace, sucking faster every second that passed by, still making eye contact with him. As I heard his moans becoming louder and louder and feeling his whole body shiver more,I start to deepthroat him non-stop and used my hand at his base. "Ahh~" Toge groaned as he came inside my mouth. I grabbed his thighs as his cum shoots down my throat. I finished swallowing it and looked up at him with a smirk on my face.

"I know it's kinda late to tell you this,but I like you" I confessed,moving my head closer to Toge's.
"S-slmon"(me too) Toge admitted.

"Does this mean we're dating" I asked feeling my cheeks warm up. "Salmon." Toge started removing my (pants/skirt/shorts) and pulled down my panties,me still on top of him.

I straddled Toge's lap,pressing his erection against my womanhood. I let out loud,stuttering,moans,as I felt myself spread open. I could feel Toge's legs feel weak already.

It was pretty easy to find rhythm of riding on top of him. My hands were clutching at Toge's sides.
"T-Toge" I stuttered. Toge grabbed on by my hips,making sure I was taking in all of him. Toge thrusted into me slow at first, but he started picking up the pace. I started to cry out loud after a few pumps of his member went deeper inside and outside of me,feeling like I might crumble from the pressure I felt inside me.

"Toge I'm so close" I whimpered, feeling something form inside my stomach. Only moans would come out of his mouth,not being able to make up words.
With a hard thrust I reached my climax and started coming,my hands firmly planted onto Toge's hips. A few seconds passed and Toge seemed like he was going to reach his climax next. "P-pull out!" Toge stuttered out. My body moved by itself and stood up,removing my womanhood from Toge's member. He came all over my stomach and chest. After his speech curse was removed from me,I fell down next to him.

His own breath was heaving and mines too. Toge scrawled up to me this time and started giving me soft kisses around my neck. "Thank you."

The end

Sorry if there's a lot of misspelled words,anyway I hope y'all enjoyed it :D