ʚ jealousy ɞ : fluff

Requested by: @MiaEdits9
Type: fluff
Toge x reader
————————

Nobody's POV

It was a great day for y/n. The climate was just right, it wasn't too cold nor too hot and training wasn't that difficult. It was lunch time, next to a tree y/n was talking to Yuuji, both laughing and making jokes together while holding their snacks on their hand.

On the other hand, Toge was having an awful day. Toge has had a huge crush on y/n for a while now and earlier today he was planning on having lunch together with y/n. But his plan was ruined by Yuuji. Toge was now behind the same tree y/n and Yuuji were next to, listening to their conversations and jokes as he ate alone,angry at yuuji and disappointed at himself.

Toge's POV

'If only I would of asked her earlier! If only I didn't had to waste my time to go back to my room and get a dumb notebook and pen! If only Yuuji wouldn't of gotten in the way and ruined everything' I thought as I took another bite of my rice ball.

"Hey" Maki greeted with her usual serious tone. "Hey buddy" Panda followed. "You seem to be in a bad mood today, how come?" Maki questioned. I didn't feel like telling them about my plans being ruined and my feelings towards y/n. "Salmon (agree/affirm) I replied giving them both a dumbs up hoping they would believe me and think I'm ok. "Are you sure?" Panda asked and I reassured him and nodded my head.

All of us three started a conversation, even though it felt like the conversation was only between Panda and Maki. All I could pay attention to at the moment was the laughing and giggling y/n and Yuuji were making. I tried to distract my self from it but I couldn't. I wanted to be the one making Y/n laugh and giggle the way he does. But it's not like I could..

"Bonito flakes" I walked away trying not to tear up. I looked back to see y/n staring at me with a concern look. I made my way to my dorm room where I could tear up and let it all out.

Y/n's POV

"imagine if Toge accidentally cursed shit out loud and everyone around just kneels down and starts shitting them selves" I said while laughing out loud along with Yuuji. I looked over to the side to see Toge with miserable dark eyes looking to the ground making his way inside the dorms building.

I immediately stoped laughing and stared at him with a worried look 'Did he hear my joke? Did I accidentally offended him?' I thought but Yuuji's laughing started to annoy me. "STOP LAUGHING" I punched him in the stomach "OW! you were the one who made the joke y/n,you're acting like Nobara" Yuuji replied hurt while his hands were on his stomach

"Sorry Yuuji, but I think I forgot something in my room, I'll be right back" I smiled and waved at him as he waved back with a forced smile trying to hide the pain in his stomach

I headed towards the direction Toge went and made it inside the dorms. I sneaked out side his dorm room but before I could knock I hear someone sobbing from the inside. I hesitated a little but had enough confidence to knock. "Toge are you ok? I'm sorry it was just a joke" I said out loud. The sobbing stoped and the air filled it self with silence. I nocked again "Um Toge are you there? I just wa-" before I could finished my eyes were met by Toge's,his eyes filled with sadness and emptiness.

"Bonito flakes" he finally spoke after a few seconds of staring each other. "What's wrong? Is it because of my joke? Or wait..I'm sorry maybe it's none of my business my bad I'll be going now" I stood up embarrassed from the realization that maybe he was just having a bad day and I was making it a big deal. Before I could go any future I felt a warm grip on my wrist. I look behind to see Toge with a shacking hand grabbing onto my wrist. "I- tsk" Toge started to teared up not being able to tell me what was wrong,all he could say was rice ball ingredients.

"I'm sorry your feeling like this, if you're not ok you can trust me, I will gladly help, even though we're not that close you still mean a lot to me Toge" I grabbed his hands and wrapped them around mine and continued "you didn't ask for this,and you don't deserve this discomfort feeling,but everything will be ok,is it ok if I stay here for a while so we can talk more?" I asked. "S-salmon" Toge replied with a pink blush on both his cheeks. I sat down in his bed while Toge was wiping his tears with some tissues.

Toge took a seat next to me avoiding eye contact. He then started looking through his pocket and took out a notebook and started writing on it with his pen. I sat there waiting patiently until he handed me it.

"I'm sorry for earlier y/n..and no it wasn't because of your joke, I don't even know what joke your talking about but I wanted to ask you something" i finished reading and handed him back his notebook "what is it?" I asked looking at him. His shaky hands started to write again and every now and then he would stop and hesitate but would still continue.

A few minutes passed and he handed me the small notebook. "Ever since I first saw you, I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach, every time I see you my stomach feels as if it's about to explode and my heart starts beating fast. No matter how much I tried to get rid of this feeling,I always failed. What I'm trying to say is ..I like you y/n .. and it's ok if you don't like me back, I understand that you'll like to be with someone as funny and talented like Yuuji,but would you be mine?.."

I looked up at Toge who had the reddest face I've ever seen,him looking down at his hands anxiously waiting for my answer. "Toge why didn't you tell me earlier, of course I will! And I have also had feelings for you since we first met, you're the only one who makes me get butterflies on my stomach and makes my heart beat fast" I smiled at him and grabbed his hands. He looked at me with watery eyes and started to unzip his turtleneck to reveal his precious lips and pink blush all over his cheeks. He placed his hand behind my head and pushed it towards his, our lips crashing together. I was surprised but started going with the rhythm. It was a passionate kiss. I broke the kiss after a few seconds have passed by and smiled at him feeling my own cheeks heat up.

"Does this mean..we're together?" I asked. Toge nodded as he crashed his lips into mines again, this day had just turned into the best day for both of us.

The end

I hope y'all enjoy it :) I will probably make a part two for the movie night story so yeah
Rip Yuuji🤞😔