ʚ umbrella ɞ : fluff

Art credits: 38_Kombu_SKT
Toge inumaki x reader
Type fluff
—————————————————

Y/n's POV

Watching the rain from the classroom window next to me while making scenarios of me and Toge being together. Gojo's words enter through one of my ears and left through the other. I tried to focus on what he was currently saying only to realize he had moved to another topic. Maybe this topic would keep me awake. A few minutes later I was dozing off again and stared at the rain pouring down the window. 

"Oh would you look at that class has come to an end" I looked up and saw my classmates pack their stuff and Gojo smiling waiting for us to exit the classroom.

"Ugh that was so boring" Nobara complained and Itadori agreed. "What are you planing on doing
y/n?" Nobara asked "I'm heading towards the ice cream shop near here and after that I dunno I'll figure somewhere fun to go I guess" I replied.

Me and Nobara were having a small conversation and came to a stop when we made it to the school entrance "I'll be going to the dorms now cya" waved Nobara and I waved back.

'Shit I forgot my umbrella' I cursed to my self and headed back to the classroom where I had left my umbrella.

I grabbed my umbrella and made it back to the school entrance but this time I saw Toge just standing there watching the rain fall  'I wonder what he's waiting for' I thought as I got closer to him.

"Hello!" I smiled at him "salmon" Toge replied with his usual tone. "Are you waiting for someone or something" I asked. He shook his head  and pointed outside "oh you're waiting for the rain to stop huh?" "Salmon" Toge nodded. I opened my umbrella and started walking forward.

'What if..should I? But what if he says no?! But what if he says yes.. I'll do it' I finished my debate that was going inside my head and stoped walking. I looked behind me to face Toge and stoped in my tracks. "You know we can share my umbrella together if you want" I smiled at him and to my surprise he nodded and walked next to me. "Salmon" Toge suddenly said shyly. I looked at him and noticed a pink blush on his cheeks 'I'm guessing that meant thank you' I thought as we continued to walk.

I didn't bother to start a conversation instead I just listened to the rain tap on my umbrella and felt relaxed as I felt the cold breeze brush softly against my skin.

I then felt something tug my sleeve so I looked next to me just to see Toge's face a few inches far from mine and noticed his left arm was touching my right arm which was holding the umbrella 'was it him or me who got this close? What if it was him...wait he has to be close to me because of the umbrella I'm so dumb..but wh-' "mustard lead?" Toge asked snapping me out of my thoughts "o-oh is something wrong?" I asked turning my head trying to hide my cheeks which were probably red.

Toge pointed at the dorms building "oh right I didn't even ask you where you wanted to go I'm so sorry" I apologized embarrassed at how dumb I was. We both turned around and headed to the dorms. We made it to the entrance and Toge was waving at me. Before he could head the opposite direction as me I shouted "WAIT!" Toge stoped and looked at me puzzled "Mustard leaf?" "Uhm I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the ice cream shop that's near here..?" I asked and waited anxiously for his answer.

"Salmon!" Toge exclaimed and ran next to me. "Tuna?" Toge asked as pointed at my umbrella "um do you want to hold it? You don't have to by the way " I implied "salmon" Toge accepted and I pointed the tip of the umbrella to him, signaling him to grab it.

And he did but not how I expected it.

His hand came in contact with mine which made me flattered. His hand wrapped around mine while mine was holding the umbrella. Before I could let go of the umbrella he shook his head "Bonito flakes"  his hand tighten mine a bit "o-oh um" I looked at the opposite direction trying to keep my cool. "Pff aha" I heard cute giggling next to me and turned around just to feel my heart skip a beat. The giggling came from Toge of course, he had his eyes closed,a huge pink blush on top of  his cheeks, and his free hand covering his turtleneck. 'He's so cute'

"Hey what's so funny?" I asked him hoping he doesn't notice my burning red face. He faces me and points directly at my face and continues to giggle. "W-what about my face huh?" I asked trying to sound annoyed. His giggles turned into a chuckle when his free hand reached one of my cheeks "tuna tunaaa" he said as I felt his finger push softly against my left cheek.

"The climate is just hot ok" I said trying to sound confident. "Hehe salmon" Toge teased and his hand leaving my cheek alone. "Mustard leaf?" he asked pointing at our hands touching and I understood, technically he was asking if I was ok with this position. "Yeah it's just that I was surprised that's all" I assured and he nodded and we continued walking towards the ice cream shop.

Later that day when we made it to the dorms, I got in the showers. After being done I made my way to my room and found a note taped to the door
"I just wanted to apologize about the teasing, I just think  you look cute when you're embarrassed hehe
-Toge:p"

I smiled and looked up at the umbrella that was against the wall 'If only you knew how much I liked you and how much I wanted to be with you' I thought, my smile slowly fading away

*tap* *tap*
I then felt a tap on my shoulder and came back to reality. "Mustard leaf?" asked my boyfriend "oh sorry I had a flashback" I replied, he then nodded and we both continued walking to the store while we shared his umbrella and my head resting on his shoulder, a smile starting to form in my face.

The end

Author:Sorry I haven't been active on Wattpad but I will try to write more oneshots often! I hope you enjoyed the story

And if you did not understand the ending, technically that was all a flashback and y/n was just remembering it while walking with Toge, their boyfriend.