ʚ movie night ɞ : fluff

The new episode, 21, was !!
Especially when Toge said: okkaka *angry tone*
Type: fluff
Toge x reader
Manga Spoiler free!
—————————————————————-

Y/n's point of view

10 a.m. So far, the day was a usual, quiet day. Me and the others were in the living room, sitting on the floor and eating our breakfast. "Y'all know since today is Friday, we should do something fun! Itadori suggests while chewing food and Nobara giving him a disgusted face. "You're right! But what should we do?" Panda asked in a curious tone. "Well we already went to the park yesterday...and we went to a restaurant on Wednesday and-" Before Maki could finish her sentence she was interrupted by Gojou

"Good morning everyone!" He said while entering the room, "I have an idea for y'all! What if y'all make a movie night, I can land ya some movies, and maybe Itadori can also train with that plushie a few hours extra" "whaat noooO-" "I'm just kidding Itadori, but if y'all do want some movies I'll gladly give them to my fellow students" Gojou said walking out of the room waving a goodbye to us.

We were all confused about the 'Itadori can also train with that plushie a few hours extra' except for Itadori,him remembering how much that plushie beaten him up.

"Well that doesn't sound like a bad idea,actually let's make a sleep over thing! And call it a movie night" said Nobara with an excited tone. "Salmon" said Toge "well then,where should we have it?" Maki asked. "In my room!" I said out loud. "Deal,so after training we're meeting in your room at 9 p.m."Maki said while everyone agreed.

It was now 8:45 p.m. still a few more minutes until everyone gets here. I was watching a show in my phone until I heard a knock. I stood up and opened the door and it was  Toge Inumaki,the guy I secretly want to marry and make him mine.

"Oh hi Toge" I said trying to keep my cool, but I just sounded depressed. "Kelp" Toge greeted, having something in his hand. "Come in come in" I said as he made his way to my bed and sat in it.

He then took out a small notebook and pen from his sweater pocket and started writing on it. As he was done,he handed it to me "Sorry if I came to early, but I wanted to play uno with you if you don't mind :)"

"Of course!" I said trying not to have an heart attack,he then said salmon and started preparing he game. I sat in front of him,making a bit of space between us to place the cards. 'Marry me' I thought while looking at him finish and giving me 8 cards.

A few minutes have passed and I was sure I was winning,I only had 3,one of them being a plus four,and Toge having 5 cards. I was getting a bit too excited 'he definitely has 4 yellows and the other one is probably is a red or green' I thought making a small smirk of the thought of winning.

"I'm sorry...but I have to!" I said in a dramatic tone as I put down the plus four card on the bed sheet dramatically. "OKKAKA" he said in a cute,angry tone with an angry but yet cute face expression.

I put down the last card I had left "UNO" I said out loud, laughing at his embarrassed face "Don't worry Toge maybe next time you'll win" I said, getting a bit close to his face "well that's if I decide" I whispered to his ear while making a small smirk.

"S-salmon"

Hearing him stutter was honestly so cute, and the fact that it was because of me was even better. I was about to make a bold move and whisper something else but all of a sudden we hear a knock,I was so annoyed at the fact I was interrupted.

"We're heree" Itadori yelled still knocking on the door. I opened the door and greeted him and the others who were right behind him,all of them entering my room and taking a seat in the bed while panda sitting on the carpet.