ʚ bonito flakes ɞ : fluff

Toge inumaki x reader
Type: fluff
Spoiler free
————————————————

Y/n's POV

I was in the play area going down the slide trying to have fun. It was quite boring since I had no one to play with. I was waiting for my mom to call my name and take me home but she was too busy talking to her best friend. A few minutes before this my mom took me to this place,technically a coffee shop but with a park inside the building for children to play in too. I thought it would be fun but my excitement disappeared when I saw no other kids my age.

I sighed and decided to slide down the slides. A few minutes passed and I felt like I was dying of boredom 'this is boring I should do something else' I thought to myself as I stood up from the ground and sat down on an empty seesaw.

"Great who's supposed to sit on the end" I said out loud crossing my hands. A few seconds pass by and out of no where I feel something tap on my shoulder. I look to the direction I felt the tapping and saw a kid,he looked around my age, he had silver hair, purple-colored eyes, and a turtleneck  that covered half of his face. "What" I replied "R-rice?" The nameless kid pointed to the end of the seesaw I was on. "If you want to then sure also what about rice" I asked and the kid just shook his head and waited for me to let him sit down.

He sat down and we took turns pushing our feet against the floor. There was an awkward silence, only the lilting sound of the seesaw filled the area. "Um so what's your name?" I asked trying to start a conversation "Bonito flakes" the boy mumbled. "Oh mines Y/n L/n" I stated proudly trying to look cool.

I continued talking about myself and some of my school stories while he nodded his head and only replied with food ingredients for some odd reason.
"You know Bonito flakes you don't really talk that much huh?" I asked making eye contact with him "Bonito flakes isn't- Bonito flakes!" he exclaimed with an angry tone "I'll take that as a no??" I replied to whatever he just said.

I was getting annoyed by him just replying with rice ball ingredients but at the same time he's one of the few people who would actually listen to my stories and not fall asleep or go away. He suddenly stoped and I looked at him puzzled "tuna Mayo!" he said as he got off the seesaw and signaled me to follow him, and so I did.

He sat down on a chair in front of a lady and signaled me to sit down next to him. I shook my head not wanting to interrupt the lady. "Toge you can't just force someone to sit next to you!" the lady said and turned her head to face me "hello! I am Toge's mom and you are?" "I'm y/n.. and I thought his name was Bonito flakes?" I asked standing awkwardly next to the table they were facing. "Oh no his name is Toge and he can only speak rice ball ingredients, well kinda it's quite complicated to explain" she smiled and offered to take a seat next to Toge and I accepted it.

The lady started sharing a few stories of Toge to me, some where quite funny and the ones that were embarrassing Toge would cover his eyes with his hands to hide his red blush. I was enjoying listening to the stories plus Toge seemed like a really nice person to be around with, maybe we can become friends in the future.

"Y/n we're heading home now!" I heard my mom shout across the big room we were in. I waved at the lady and Toge and headed with mom. "Where were you?! You left me so worried" my mom hissed as she held my hand tightly and dragged me out the shop "sorry..but I met this boy and I want to be friends with him!" I said while having a huge smile on my face "that's what you say every time we come here! You find a new boy or girl and say your going to become friends with them but you never see them again!" my mom said

I then thought about it and thought she was probably right. A few years passed and I had forgotten about him, until I entered jujutsu. By the entrance I saw a boy around my age, he had silver hair, purple-colored eyes, and a turtleneck  that covered half of his face. It was him

The end