Stiles And His Virginal Problems

Start from the beginning

“I came back for this? I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you two. All those rumors I heard. A powerful new Alpha, and his second in command Beta both Hales, building a pack. Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do either of you have any idea how it felt to find out both of you were alive?” She yells. I look down.

“Same way it felt to find out you are.” I reply.

“I'm sorry to disappoint you.” Derek states in a monotone his face blank. If I don't yell at him and call him a horrible person then Cora does, yup there's the genetic link right there.

Then the alarm blares.

Derek and I uncross our arms. “What's that?” Cora questions. “Trouble.” I reply.

The door slides open and Ennis growls at us. Cora snarls and sprints toward him.

“Damn it.” I mumble but I follow my sister. “No, wait!” Derek yells but we both ignore him.

Ennis grabs me by my throat with one hand and Cora with the other and slams us both down on the ground. I let out a groan as does Cora.

“Ready for a rematch?” Ennis challenges Derek. I squirm and fight in his grip but he only tightens it around my throat.

Kali then comes out and she growls at Derek. She kicks at him and grows his fangs and blazes his teeth.

She then rips a pipe out and starts swinging at him. She knocks him to his knees and then jams the pole through his torso. He roars and shifts back.

“No!” I gasp out. I fight harder in Ennis hold and Derek makes a choking sound.

I then hear the soft tapping of a cane. I then see someone I haven't seen in years.

Deucalion.

The fight leaves me.

“Everybody done? 'Cause just listening to that was exhausting. So... Let's chat.”

Oh this is not gonna end.

“Sorry about this Derek. I asked Kali to be gentle, but...” Kali cuts him off. “This is me being gentle.” She corrects.

She twists the rod and Derek makes another choking sound.

“Le- l- let- the- them- go.” Deucalion flicks his fingers at Ennis who lets us up and we both start running to Derek, who whispers. “No.”

I swallow thickly, what the hell do they want?

I go to step forward some but Cora grabs my arm. We both share a pained look.

“See? We're not unreasonable.” Deucalion points out.

“What do you want? You want to kill me?” Derek stutters out.

“You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle. I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder. In fact, I'm here to show you just how much vision a blind man can have.” He pulls off his sunglasses and flashes his crimson eyes.

Derek starts choking and blood is dripping out of his mouth. “Your killing him!” I yell.

“Not yet, little sisters. But I could. Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out? But just to be on the safe side, Duke, you might want to get to the point.” Kali points out.

“You psychopathic bitch!” I snap and I start to charge forward when Cora grabs my arm and holds on tighter. Derek looks back at me. I run my hand through my hair trying to find any reason to stay calm. He then starts coughing up more blood.