☆Chapter 3☆

☆A Meeting with Blue Diamond

Steven didn't know what to do. He was stuck in Pink Diamond's room with little to nothing to do. The only thing he could do was talk to the pebbles and look out over homeworld. The second option was really boring, so he mainly talked to the pebbles.

As much as he loved the pebbles he wanted something else to do. He also really wanted some food. It's been long time since he ate.

He also needed to find out what the Diamonds did to Lars. Maybe he could ask when one of them come by? That is if they even by.

Just then the diamond chime went off. Steven looked over at the door, which is where the sound was coming from. Few seconds later the door opened, to reveal Blue Pearl.

"Pink Diamond, my Diamond has requested your presence." She spoke softly. She then began to walk away, gesturing for Steven to follow her. Seeing as Steven had nothing to do in here, besides talking to the pebbles, he decided to follow her.

Steven followed Blue Pearl down multiple hallways. After what felt like forever, they finally arrived at Blue Diamond's quarters. They then walked through the door that was guarded by Topazes. The Topazes looked at Steven strangely, but said nothing.

Blue Pearl suddenly stopped before a couple of steps. Steven assumed Blue Diamond was up those steps, because why else would Blue Pearl stop? Steven was nervous to speak to Blue Diamond, but he continued up the steps despite his fears.

Blue Diamond was sitting in a pool of water brushing her hair with a singing comb. When she saw Steven, she stopped. She placed the comb in a container holding other hair utensils.

"You're here! Come in!" Blue Diamond invited. Steven didn't see a reason not too. Although he was in his clothes from earlier, he jumped in, making splash.

"It's funny, I live right next to the ocean, but I end up going to space to swim." Steven spoke. This comment make Blue laugh, causing the whole pool the shake. Once Blue had stopped laughing, she spoke.

"You haven't changed. So silly. So small." As she said this she used her knees to lift Steven out of the water.

"I'm so glad you're back, Pink." Blue mumbled, just loud enough for Steven to hear.

"Do you remember the game we used to play here, Pink?" She questioned. Steven shook his head. He still doesn't know what's going on exactly, but he figured out that the diamonds believe he's Pink Diamond, even White Diamond. And she doesn't exactly
strike him as someone who is fooled easily, so they must really believe he is Pink Diamond. And maybe he is? Well, he's not Pink Diamond, but maybe his mom was? And since he technically is his mom, they might think he's Pink Diamond. But that impossible. His mom couldn't be Pink Diamond, that wouldn't make sense. Anyway, he has to pretend long enough for the Crystal Gems to be able to save him. Blue Diamond continued speaking.

"We had such fun together, you and I and Yellow, and White. You would stand underwater, all the way at the bottom, and sing. And we would be above the surface trying to guess the song."

"That sounds fun! Do you think we could play that right now?" Steven asked.

"No. We stopped coming here together after you left. That was the start of Era 2. No one wanted to be here, not with your empty spot. It was so quiet." Blue Diamond said as she started crying from the memories. Steven started to cry as well, thanks to Blue Diamond's powers. He quickly wiped the tears away.

Steven frowned. He felt bad for the diamonds, he really did. They must've been so sad after Pink was shattered.

"My apologies, my Diamond, but your next appointment." Blue Pearl interrupted. Blue Diamond sighed in response. "Of course."

That's when Steven remembered he wanted to ask her if she knew where Lars was. He began to speak. "Wait-"

"Later, Pink." Blue Diamond interrupted.

She then picked Steven up, placing him on the outskirts of the pool, she then got out herself. As she got out, all the water disappeared.

"Pearl, would please bring Pink back to her room?" Blue Diamond asked. Blue Pearl agreed of course. She then began to lead Steven back to Pink Diamond's room.

Steven sulked all the way back to the room

Steven sulked all the way back to the room. He really wanted to find out where Lars was. He didn't want Lars to suffer because of him. He felt bad that he wasn't able to get him off the ship in time. If Blue Pearl noticed the mood he was in, she said nothing.

Once they arrived at the door, Blue Pearl opened it with her hand waiting for Steven to enter. Once he was in inside, she closed the door and continued on her way to where her Diamond's next appointment was.

Steven was so bored and lonely. Sure, he had the pebbles to talk to, but he wanted to talk to a human, or one if the Crystal Gems back home. But none of those wishes would come true.

 But none of those wishes would come true

865 words

Here's chapter three! Like I promised in the last chapter I posted it! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a good day/night everyone!