blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!

Start from the beginning

*John, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's graduation outfits*

"Is it time go now?" Ensley asks Mike as she jumps up and down.

"Not yet, baby girl! But soon! Come here, let me fix your romper." Mike says as Ensley walks over to him.

John and Grayson happily chase Beau and Poppy's all around the living room!

"Don't get too dirty, boys!" Mike says playfully to John and Grayson.

"We won't!" John and Grayson both say in unison as they both laugh and smile happily.

A few minutes later, PK, Blakelyn and Paisley all walk downstairs together.

"Ladies, Gentlemen and Folks! Here comes the two newest pre-kindergarten graduates, Blakelyn Lorie and Paisley Florence Creedon-Van Reekum!" PK says proudly as he, Blakelyn and Paisley all walk down the steps together!

"YAY!" Ensley and Grayson both yell happily as they jump up and down and get excited at their older sisters.

"Yay, Blakelyn and Paisley!" John says as he cheers for his two younger sisters!

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison with big smiles.  

"Congratulations, Blakelyn and Paisley! Congratulations you two!" Mike says as he hugs and kisses Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Thank you, Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison as they hug and kiss Mike back.

"Let's take a few pictures and then we gotta go!" PK says to all of the kids causing them to cheer!

PK and Mike take making pictures of John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all sitting together!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all load up in the van and head to the pre-kindergarten graduation!

*****
After a twenty minute drive, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have all made it to preschool where the pre-kindergarten graduation is going to be!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn and Paisley put their masks on before the five of them plus Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk into the building! 

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk into the preschool building together.

"Look at all of the pretty decorations, girls!" PK says happily to Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Wow!" Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison with big cheeky grins on their faces.

"Woah! So pretty!" Mike says to the girls as he smiles.

"They decorated the whole building for all of the pre-kindergartners! How fun!" PK says happily to Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Hi, Paisley! Hi, Blakelyn! Welcome to your pre-kindergarten graduation!" Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner both say in unison to the girls.

"Hi, Mrs. Lewis! Hi, Mrs. Warner!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison as they run over to their teachers and hug them.

"Hello!" PK and Mike both say in unison to Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner as they wave at their twins' teachers.

"Hiiiii!" Grayson and Ensley both say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison happily.

"Hello!" John says with a cheeky grin.

"The girls are going to sit backstage with us and the rest of the pre-kindergartners!" Mrs. Warner says to PK and Mike.