I switched on the shower and took a nice bath, trying to divert my mind from the intimate scene with Taehyung. I completed the bath and then realized that it wasn't my home. I forget to get my clothes and undergarments. 

What should I do now? How could I ask Taehyung those?

"Taehyung", I called him from the bathroom, hoping it to be audible.

"Yes", he answered and I felt unsure about asking him but I don't have any other option either.

"Could you lend me my clothes from my bag?", I asked, biting my lip in embarrassment. I could hear his little chuckles from the other side. 

Why should it happen like this?

"Which ones?", he asked without being hesitant even for a moment.

"Blue T-shirt and coffee pants", I answered him 

"What about undergarments? Did you take them?", he asked and I closed my eyes, internally smacking myself for the hundredth time for putting myself in such an embarrassing situation. I felt so awkward at the moment.

"Lend me them too", I spoke in a voice lower than before, my cheeks turning hot in fluster. I so wanted to jump down the Niagara falls now. 

How will I face him after this?

"Which bra? The black one or the white one?", he asked and I gulped down my throat. How can he ask that question so nonchalantly while I am literally dying in mortification?

"Black", I answered and heard his footsteps approaching.  I extended my hand outside the washroom and he handed me the clothes without any further talk. A wave of electricity coursed through my body when his hand brushed over mine. I quickly retrieved my hand and closed the door.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw him smirking at me. Gosh! I am so embarrassed to face him now. And that dangerous smirk, I would I could wash that off his face though he looks sexy with it. 

Wait! What am I thinking? 

Don't think about unholy things, Nazeera

 I mentally smacked myself for thinking more intimately about Taehyung. I didn't know if it was right to have that feeling and having it across my mind made me feel precautious. I didn't mind giving myself to him, in whichever way he wanted as I can blindly trust him with my happiness but I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do.

"You look so cute when you are all flushed, you know?", he blurted and walked into the washroom with his clothes not before winking at me. I looked at his retreating figure and looked at my face in the mirror. All these hues of red turned to be my face's favorite shades since my heart started beating for him.

I did my prayer while he was in the shower and waited for him to come out. I glanced at the pearl bracelet in my hand and smiled.

 Be happy wherever you are Baji but at least meet me,  for once.

 I miss you a lot.

He came out and displayed his signature boxy grin. The sun was just rising and he sat down beside me, setting his shirt. He rolled down his sleeves and wore his usual watch. It was my first time seeing him in formals and he looked ethereally beautiful. He looked very simple but stunning. 

Why is he so handsome?

"If you are done checking me out, we will go out", his voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked away in embarrassment. I found him slyly smirking and just got up, ignoring him. I didn't want to have myself feeling for him the same way again.