Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2

Comincia dall'inizio

Hekapoo: I guess it's working alright...

Hekapoo started to stare at (YN) while he's still resting and still not waking up for somehow, she kept starring at him for no reason...

Hekapoo: Tch. Just because I'm laying down with him, doesn't mean I'm starting to have a thing with him already. Ridiculous.

-SOME DAY LATER-

A day later, (YN) was still not waking up yet, still resting...until suddenly, he starts to have a dream on that night of day...in his dream...it seems like he was a kid, and yet he was running away, like if he was being chased by someone, and having a sword on his hands...he kept running and running, not looking back as he can hear a echo voice, sounded like a man, the voice in his head saying "Keep running Guts! Don't look back! Whatever you do, save yourself!"
And then another echo voice was heard, and this time it was a lady and said "Don't look back (YN)! Just keep running away and never stop! Just promise that you'll be safe! And don't you worry son, we both love you no matter what!"
Those echo voices that was heard were from his parents, as (YN) then stopped and suddenly turns around, and yet to see his dead parents laying down...

(YN): N-No!! M-Mother!! Father!!

After seeing his parents dead bodies lay there, suddenly he started to hear some laughs around him, as some monsters started approaching him, smiling, grinning and laughing at him...(YN) uses the sword he was running with to attack the monsters, he killed some of them, but still, the ones he killed kept laughing and smiling, which made (YN) shake in fear...until he then heard a loud echo laugh from behind, he turns around as the monsters around him grabs him and pins him down...soon a lizard monsters appeared, walking towards (YN), grinning at him as (YN)...

(YN): A-Aaaaahh!! G-Get away!! D-Dont touch me! Get away!!!!!!!

Everything then went black afterwards....until a figure of (YN) appeared, which he looked like how he is right now with those bandages still in his body as he kept saying in his mind...

(YN) Mind: D-Don't touch me! G-Get away...get away from me! D-Don't..Don't touch me!

He kept saying those words in his head several times...until...he then pictured someone besides him...knowing it was a female, laying down with him, cuddling with him...

(YN) Mind: Wh-What is this?? A-A woman..??? ....Orange...eyes..

And then so, everything went black again, as (YN) then started to wake up at last, as he wakes up...

(YN): Wh-Where am I??

He notices he was in a tent...he also notice that he was covered in a blanket, and got his wounds treated...he then got up, but then again his wounds still hurt from the stab he got from Queen Moon and Hekapoo...he was holding the pain as he then got up on his feet and wanted to go outside and see where he is...he got up as he seen exits the tent, as he does, the sun was up as he notices that he was in some camp, where there are Mewni guards sitting down, barely waking up, it was morning by the way..

(YN) Mind: A camp?? With guards as well?? Huh!?

Suddenly, his focus then got his attention that he has found Queen Moon at a far distance, with her husband, King River...

(YN): That lady...

He then also notices that both were talking with Hekapoo, and by the looks of it, Hekapoo didn't seem to happy while having a conversation with Moon and River, Queen Moon try to calm her down, but couldn't as Hekapoo then started marching her way down towards (YN)...as she does, (YN) started to notices her eye color, their almost exactly as...the one lady in his dream...

(YN) Mind: Her eyes...Orange eyes-

As soon Hekapoo got close to (YN), she then out of no where strikes a punch towards (YN)'s wounded gut, causing him to spat out saliva and drop down onto his knees, Hekapoo then walks away after, but then says to (YN)...

Hekapoo: Tch. Good morning! If I had my way, you'd be left alone to die out there!

After that, she then walks away, (YN) got up while holding onto his wounded gut as he was confused and grunted at the same time...Glossaryck appeared and says...

Glossaryck: Don't get her into you.

(YN): Huh??

Glossaryck: Hekapoo is just the restless type. Always rebellious against someone like you. It's probably because she's far more skilled than the rest of us. Hehe. She still can't get over it that Queen Moon gave her the order to lie down on you for two whole days. You were shivering my boy. You could have lost so much blood after the fight that your body needed to be warmed up. She told her it's a woman's duty to warm a man up.

(YN): ...

Glossaryck: By the way, Sir Glossaryck, at your service.

(YN): ...(Y-

Glossaryck: Don't worry, we all know you, (YN). And we are grateful that your feeling alright.

(YN): Oh.

Queen Moon: Did she wake you up with a punch?

(YN) notices Queen Moon and King River walking up to him...

Queen Moon: Apologies. Hekapoo isn't like this. So please don't mind her. But what matters it that your standing on your feet and glad your feeling okay. By the way, I am Moon Butterfly, Queen of Mewni. And this here is my husband.

King River: Please to meet you lad, King River is the name.

Queen Moon: Don't worry. We know who you are (YN).

(YN): Hmm. I know. We met during that battle I had with the other men.

Suddenly (YN) notices King River then was holding onto his sword...

King River: Quite the sword you have here. It's too much too handle for us. But I gotta say, your good at using it. Impressive.

River hands him his sword...Queen Moon then says...

Queen Moon: (YN), would you care to join me for a walk?

(YN): A-A walk?

Queen Moon: Yes, if that ain't too much to ask.

(YN): ...Yeah, sure.

Queen Moon: Very good, just put on a shirt and we'll get going.

And so, (YN) went back to the tent as he put on his shirt, and then putting his scabbard to place his sword behind, after that, he exits the tent...

(YN): Ready.

Queen Moon: Good. Be right back honey.

King River: Alright sweetie.

And so, Queen Moon and (YN) started walking together to go and have a walk somewhere on the hills...as for Hekapoo and the others...they kept seeing (YN) walking with the Queen...

Mina: So, what do you suppose Queen Moon is up to? He shouldn't have spare that brute's life back there.

Star: Well I assume my mom will have that kid to join us.

Mina: Eh?!

Star: We saw with our own eyes what he can do and how powerful he is.

Marco: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he can be a great addition to our army.

Mina: Hey you two! Don't be ridiculous! That will never happen! He hurt Rhombulus and yet he tried to kill Hekapoo and Queen Moon as well! The bastard deserves to be killed! I can't pretend to let that happen! Isn't that right Glossaryck?!

Glossaryck: Hmmm. I don't know Mina, by the looks of it, Queen Moon is starting to get along with him for starters. What do you think, Hekapoo??

Hekapoo: I don't know. I don't even care.

Glossaryck: Now Now Hekapoo, you can't behave like that still towards (YN).

Hekapoo: Tch. *Just what is Queen Moon up to him?? What does she wants from him now?? I have to go and see for myself!*

-END OF CHAPTER 2-