004. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

Start from the beginning

I always thought Klaus had a sense of humor.

Klaus came up in between us and said "remember that one time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding; yeah, it was painful". Five looked side ways and let out a uneasy chuckle. I just laughed there and behold.

Five looked back at Klaus and said "Get out" again to him. "This is serious matter" Five told him. "What? You think I'm uncapaple of being serious?" Klaus said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yes, now get out!" Five said now for the 3rd time.

"Fine!" As of that, Klaus had left the van and wondered of somewhere.

"And you too Luther" he told the grown man.

Luther sighed and left the van.

"Now that they are gone, let's get back to what we were here for" Five told me as he grabed my hand and played with my navy blue painted nails.

Was something wrong? I thought he might go back to his bad mood but, is this a new side of him I have never seen?

After a few moments of silence, I heard someone yelling. Me and Five broke away to see maybe this was about the doctor. Boy! Were we wrong! Instead we saw Klaus holding food from the local store and running away from the guard.

[insert gif here] "Now I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision" Five said blandly.

Now, Five might be a 58 year old man, but he definitely has a sense of bland humor. He may be scolding Klaus, or talking shit about Diego, but whatever he does, he thinks of the most funniest roasts

Even as kids, he was the one with humor. When he would talk about how he hated Dad, he would always say that he was 'secretly the grinch' or that he probably had more people like the umbrella academy kids hidden in his closet.

Five's POV

I watched as Y/N giggled like a child with ice cream. She had always been there for me and forever will. Always.

Whenever in the apocalypse, she always managed to make me laugh. Whether she talked about her theories on what happened to humanity or about what would happen if she got stuck here with another sibling; she always made me laugh.

It might be her little chuckle, or her childish giggle, but something about her always made me smile.

Y/N POV

After my giggling stopped, I looked over at Five. He was staring.

I was confused. A small smile crept upon my lips as I stared back at Five.

I felt a spark light off in my chest. What is this feeling.

I have always thought of Five as a lovely friend and that will be it. Just friends. And nothing more. But what if something was here, something between us...

He poked my nose and said "I like you".

As simple as that. Those words rounded in my head. Repeating it self over and over again.

I thought back to what I was thinking about before. Is there something between us that I don't know about? Will it work? Will we ever be-

I was interrupted by him snapping his fingers in front of my face. I flinched. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was saying and words just blurted out, I understand if you don't feel the same for-".

I giggled at his nervousness. God, who knew someone this stiff can actually get sweaty from such a simple matter.

"Well Five Hargreeves, I like you too. You truly won my heart."

1119  words

1119  words.