"I'm guessing Owens moving up the scale then." Noah smirked.

"Who saids Owen wasn't already at the top?" Cameron questioned. She watched as Noahs face fell.

Mason let out another sigh running his hand down his face. Bringing his siblings attention to him. Cameron looked at Mason with hopeful eyes. "Fine you can go. But if I get a scent of alcohol off of you. I will personally kick your ass." Mason warned.

Cameron couldn't help but smile. She moved around the counter pulling Mason into a tight hug. "Thank you for being the best brother in the world." Cameron whispered.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know." Mason squeezed her back before they pulled away and Cameron ran to go upstairs.

On her way upstairs. Owen was coming in. Behind him was stood his girlfriend Lisa. "Where are you going in a rush?"

Cameron turned around to see her brother and Lisa at the end of the stairs.

"Mason and Noah said I could go to a party and I need to get ready."

"Your going to a party? Do I have a say in this?" Owen raised his eyebrow at his little sister.

"Emm of course you do but.."

"Owen let her go." Lisa patted Owens arm. Sending Cameron a smile.

Owen sighed. "Sure you can go. No alcohol. I mean it and when your ready I'll drop you."

"Thank you." Cameron thanked before leaving again.

****

Cameron stood in her room looking at herself in the mirror. Her hands ran down her green and slightly white tie dye dress. The sides ruffled with strings at the end of the dress tied into little bows. If you pulled on them it would ruffle the dress more.

It fitted her just right. The material hugged her slightly plump thighs just right. Along with her torso. It didn't show much of her clevage. She had been blessed with just in the middle sized. Nothing too big nor too small.

"You look great Cam. You always do." Ava had came over earlier to get ready. She wrapped an arm around Camerons shoulder. Resting her chin on her other shoulder.

Ava wore a light blue, sparkly, ruffle dress that complimented her straight blonde hair. Ava on the other hand didn't have many curves, and a little of a thinner frame. But that didn't make her any less prettier.

"Ava you look amazing as well." Cameron leaned her head on top of Avas.

A knock came on the door distracting both girls.

"It's just me." In walked Lisa. Lisa had tan, flawless skin. Curves in all the right places. She has thick, curley, chestnut brown hair which complimented her bright blue eyes.

"You girls look gorgeous and I'm sure there will be boys lining up around the corner for both of you." She sent them both a wink.

Cameron looked at Ava. While Ava let out a nervous laugh.

Lisa gave them both a light tipped smile. Something was going on but she decided not to prie on it. "I just came up to see if you needed any help with anything but you both seem sorted."

"Actually Lisa, when you go down can you make sure my brothers don't say anything about what I'm wearing. Or even just stick up for me?" Cameron asked.

"Of course Cam. I'll handle them." Lisa sent them a wink as she left.

****

"Well it certainly is a piece of fabric." Noah said once he seen Cameron in her dress.