5. Jade Thirlwall

Imagine you and Jade were best friends

Imagine you and Jade were best friends. You knew deep down inside that you felt more for the cute Geordie. In fact, you adored the girl. Jade didn't know this, in fact the only other person in the world who knew how you felt for Jade was Leigh-Anne.

You were so close to all four girls but you couldn't ever find the courage to tell Jade how you felt. Leigh was the next person you could trust with your life.

Today, you had decided to chill with the girls when an unexpected interview came up.

"Y/N... why don't you come with us?" Jade smiled cutely.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be intruding or anything?"

"You're not. We said we'd hang out today and we will! Come with us and then we can make plans afterwards." Perrie added.

"If you're sure."

The interview wasn't serious, just a light, casual conversation where the interviewer was asking random questions, as per usual.

"Okay so I'm gonna go down the line and each of you need to say when the last time you got annoyed and what was it over?" The interviewer said into the microphone.

"Well I was pretty annoyed when me mam called me while I was in a very important interview..." Perrie said in her strong Geordie accent, staring right down the camera lens. "I'm only joking Mam, love you really." She added with a giggle.

"Jade, what about you?"

"Um last night actually. Y/N took my lasagna and STARTED EATING IT!" Her voice got louder, playfully.

"But why was that Jade? Hm?" Jesy pushed the Geordie to out herself.

"Because I ate the last of their biscuits when they were at work." Jade muttered quietly. "But they were my favourite biscuits... how could I not?"

"Funnily enough, they're my favourite biscuits too!" You shout from behind the camera.

"I had to show Y/N who's boss after that. I gave them the silent treatment. No one takes my lasagna."

"Aw come on Jade, Y/N made you a nice cup of tea to say sorry." Leigh giggled, defending you as she knew your secret.

"Yeah, they did. A wonderful cup of tea as well actually. Y/N makes the best cuppas." Jade smiled cutely at you and your heart couldn't take it. This much cuteness and beauty in one person shouldn't be allowed.

"I-uh ...thank you." You stutter.

"You alright there?" Jesy said as the girls looked over at you confused.

"Yeah- yeah, sorry... I think I need some air." You stood up to walk out of the room.

Jade looked almost panicked. She knew something was off but she didn't know what.

"They'll be okay." You hear Leigh whisper to Jade quickly. "Don't worry. Just have a word with them later."

And that's when you knew that you'd have to admit your feelings for Jade sooner or later, as now they were really beginning to show.