4. Perrie Edwards ft. Jesy Nelson

Imagine you and Perrie are in a relationship but for now, you've both decided to keep it private until you knew it was something you both wanted to be serious about

Imagine you and Perrie are in a relationship but for now, you've both decided to keep it private until you knew it was something you both wanted to be serious about. Although right now, you're both pretty serious and you've both already said those three words to one another. Jesy, Jade and Leigh are the only other three people who know about your relationship.

Your job is being a radio host for a big radio station and that's how you and Perrie met. The first interview you did at the station was with Little Mix and Perrie nearly fell off her chair laughing at you because she thought you were so funny... and very attractive. Since then, you both clicked and the rest was history.

But today Little Mix weren't the only guests at the radio station. You were selected to be the main host for interviewing all the artists backstage of a festival that the radio station had put together. You had to interview a new artist.

"So how are you finding today?" You smile widely at the new artist.

"Awh it was going great but it's even better for standing here with you Y/N!"

You didn't think that the artist was flirting, however when you looked over at the four girls, they were staring daggers at the back of the new artists head.

"Thank you, that's really flattering." You chuckle, being professional and turning your full attention on the girl who was still standing next to you. "There's a few questions from your fans that we would want you to answer."

"Sure." She giggled, smiling widely at you and resting her hand on your forearm, her other hand in the side of her hair, playing with it.

"So... um. Here's a good one... if you could duet with anyone, who would it be?"

"Oooh I'm not sure. There's so many great artists right now! How about you? Are you any good at singing?"

You could feel the other four girls burning eyes on you from behind the camera, thankfully the new artist didn't see.

"No, definitely can't sing. That's why my job is to present the music and not sing it." You laugh nervously.

You studied the girls faces carefully in a mere second or two before returning to the questions. Jesy looked absolutely dumbfounded that the new artist hadn't even noticed the looks they were giving her. When you switched your gaze to your girlfriend, Perrie, she was looked really annoyed. You had never seen her look this mad before. Her piercing blue eyes staring daggers at the girl next to you, then her eyes found mine but her expression didn't change.

"Do you mind?! That person is taken!" Jesy said through her microphone in a playful accent, trying to make it look like she wasn't being too serious.

"JES!" Both Leigh-Anne and Jade blurted out in shock as Perrie turned on her heel and walked off.

'Fuck.' You say in your head. There was nothing you could do. You couldn't drop your microphone and chase after her, even though you wanted to. It took everything you had to stay rooted to the spot and finish your interview with the new artist. But hopefully Perrie wasn't too upset and you'd be able to make it up to her once you had finished working.