-12-

A few days have passed now since I've sent the letter and I've really had nothing to do. My house is spotless, I don't have a job, I don't have school yet, my friends are all busy with other things. What am I supposed to do?

My phone buzzes in my pocket so I dig it out and check it, seeing I have a text from Harry.

Hey, what're you up to today, gorgeous?
-Harry

I blush at his "nickname" for me but brush it off and reply to his text.

I don't have anything to do, actually. What're you doing?
-Izzy

After a few minutes, he replies.

I'm going to visit one of my close, special friends today :)
-Harry

I furrow my eyebrows. Who is this "special" friend? Is it a boy or a......girl? Is she pretty? God, I sound so jealous.

That sounds lovely, Harry. Have fun with he or she.
-Izzy

I plop my phone onto the couch beside me and run my hands through my hair as I start to worry about this, so called, "special" friend.

I ignore Harry's next message, still trying to get the thought of him and another girl out of my head. I just can't seem to do it though.

After a while of continuous thoughts racing through my head, a few knocks come from my front door.

I get up and pad my way over to the front door, finally getting Harry out of my mind as I wonder who in the world is coming to visit me.

"Hello, my love." I hear the familiar raspy, deep voice before I even get the chance to see him.

"Harry, what're you doing here?" I ask. "I thought you were going to visit a special friend?"

"Did you not read my last text message?" He inquires, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Not exactly." I mumble. He gets his phone out of his pocket and messes with it for a second then shows his screen to me, showing me our text messages between each other. His last one reads:

I'm coming to visit you, Iz. You're the only special friend I have in my life :) x
-Harry

My smile is almost instant and I get flustered at my stupidness. Why was I so worried?

"C'mon in." I tell him, moving aside so he can step in. He walks in and I close the door behind him. "What made you come visit me?"

"I missed you is all." He replies, wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me close to him. I smile and place my hands on his broad shoulders.

"I missed you, too." He smiles, his dimples popping out. He leans his forehead against mine, our noses brushing together.

"I've got a great night planned for the two of us." He speaks up after a few silent moments. "We'll go to dinner, maybe have a walk afterwards. How's that sound?"

"That sounds fantastic, Harry." I say then place a swift kiss to his lips.

"That's not gonna work for me." He mutters then leans in for more. I let out a short giggle before kissing back, running my hands to his hair and tangling my fingers in it. I tug on his hair lightly, gaining a small groan from him.

I pull away to regain my breath but he leans back in so I have to pull away completely from him.

"Harry." I giggle. "Calm down."

"Sorry." He starts chewing on his bottom lip and let's his arms hang by his sides.

"C'mon." I say. "Let's go to the living room and hang out for a bit." I grab his hand and lead him to the main room.

-

"Harry." I poke his cheek lightly to try taking his attention away from the TV.

"Yeah?" He turns his head towards me and kisses the tip of the finger that was poking him. I giggle and move my hand away from his face.

"What time does this date start?" I ask.

"Oh so it's a date?" He jokingly asks, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I-It's not?"

"Of course it is." He chuckles. "I was just messing with you. Our dinner reservation is at 7:30."

"Then I need to get ready." I tell him. "Is it a fancy restaurant?"

"It is." He replies. "I've got a change of clothes in the car. Mind if I get changed in your bathroom?"

"Sure. The bathroom is down the hall and to your right." I say. "I'll see you in a bit." I get up and so does he but he grabs my hand before I can go to my room.

"Don't worry too much about your outfit or hair or your makeup. You're gorgeous." He kisses my temple then releases my hand.

"Thank you, Harry. You're so sweet."

-A/N-

Hi! I FINALLY updated after a long time! I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you for all that wished me a happy birthday. It was a great day! I'm officially legal, single, and ready to mingle with any member of One Direction ;)

I love you cupcakes

Share, vote, comment <3

~MrCupcakesWhore~