"Who were these 'certain someone'?" Will presses; he fist clenches with possible jealousy. Oh, what fun it is messing with the young, naïve masters! "Just two certain people...were doing a certain thing." 

"What?" they demand. I scoff, "Honestly, if you don't know at what I'm hinting at, then you lot are a lot more clueless than I thought." 

"What are you...oh!" Ms. Thane exclaims, her hands flying to her mouth and eyes widen; she sits with a hand on her heart as if to make sure it was still beating. I smile at her. "Good work, Ms. Thane." 

"What is it?" the young masters exclaim together. I sigh, irritated. "Master Darren, your brother, and Miss Lacey, the girl you lot are competing over..." 

"Were together in her room!" Thane cut me off. The boys' jaws drop and their eyes bug out. I stifle a laugh. "Good day young masters, Ms. Thane."

Lacey's pov: 

I pass Edwin, who looking very happy and smug about something, as I enter the kitchen. In the shower, I decided to forget all about what happened between Darren and I last night. I figured it was just to get to pick him in this competition. But damn that kiss was so good! Boyo has got skills. But I was going to get things back to normal. 

I see all the brothers' faces, jaws dropped and eyes as wide as dinner plates. I chuckle humorously. "Better close your mouth boys, or else you'll swallow a bug. Happened to my brother once. Oh boy, you do not want that to happen to you." 

"Were you with Darren in your room or not?" Will burst out to my complete surprise. All the boys' eyes turn to me, and I suddenly feel very uncomfortable. "Okay, who spied? Come on, spit it out." 

"Edwin told us," Thane answers, looking a bit shocked. I groan and pound my fist on the counter. "He's gonna pay for that. Okay guys, kiddo, relax. It was just a kiss. Nothing like "that". And NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING happened between Darren and I except a kiss, which he stole." 

"Why deny it?" Darren arrogantly says as he came in the room. I scoff. "Nothing did happen, dork Darren." 

"Dork? That's hurts right here, lovely Lacey." Darren cups a hand to where his heart was. I push his shoulder. "You're right. I think I like dope Darren better." 

"Whatever you say, love." 

"Shut up, dope." 

He turns to me full on. "Make me, love." 

"Oh, I think I will," I retort as I face him full on too. We glare at each other, and I am so relieved I've already made everything balanced. I hear Thane and the guys sigh-relieved, may I add-and laugh as they pull Darren away from me to the other side of the counter, and Thane joins my side standing in front of the boys, who sit at the counter. Max says, "Good to see you two aren't like we thought you'd be." 

"What did you think we would be like? That I would be all rainbows and unicorns; and that Darren would be like one of those romantic guys with me all the time? Oh please...that will never happen in a million years." 

"Well then I guess a million years are gonna pass us somehow because I know you and I will be mates," Darren remarks smugly. I roll my eyes. "Yeah right. Anyways, I just realized you boys have passed round one." 

"You're making this a game too?" Darren inquires, rather amused. I smirk proudly. "Yep, and round one was to get a kiss. And by my memory, you all either received one or got it yourselves. Now we're on to round two. Swooning." 

"Swooning? Are you serious?" Gunner scoffs. I nod. "Dead serious. All of you must swoon me into spending some time with you on a date. Because I want to love my mate for who he is; not by his looks, status, etc."