Tellytubby Rehab with timothy chalamet

"That's really intersting Y/N..." the counsellor hesitated. 
"...I did only ask you your name and one fact about yourself but you chose to share your fantasies about each tellytubby in excruciating detail.."

The skinny brown haired boy sitting next to her in the group therapy session leaned over and whispered "po's my favorite"
"dipsy" y/n whispered back with a knowing smile. 

After her literal cokehead parents got concerned about her tellysexuality, y/n ended up being forced into the country's most state of the art Tellytubby Sexual Addiction Rehabilitation Program. It was her first day, and in a circle made of around seven chairs, the other addicts sat around the councillor, intently listening to y/n's introduction (where she really just went into depth about all her tellytubby fantasies and never actually introduced herself)

After the circle dispersed, the skinny white boy came up to her and introduced himself. 

"hey I'm timothee chalamet" she smiled, revealing many bones in his skinny ass face. 
"I'm Y/N" she replied. This boy was cute he would be perfect if he had green skin and a dong on his head like dipsy. 

(timothy chameleon vs dipsy visual aid)

Timothee shablagoo offered to show y/n around the facilities, visiting the cafeteria, medical office, bedrooms, banquet hall and gift shop.
"why is this facility so good?" Y/N asked
"the government is putting our tax dollars to the absolute best possible use!" he was right, this was the most important thing the government was investing like 96 percent of the American public education budget on. nobody gives a flying fuck about elementary schools, tellytubby rehab's where it's at. 

"Here's our room y/n", room 32B. 
The room was huge with two beds. Turns out she and timothy charmander would be roomates. Y/n got to unpacking, which took literally no time because she had no belongings except a suitcase full of cocaine and her entire crusty tellytubby TV (which was confiscated at the front door because nothing tellytubby related was allowed inside the building). They did not confiscate the suitcase filled to the brim with loose cocaine though, because that was not important. 

As y/n dumped out all her cocaine onto the carpet, alarms started blaring and the intercom system announced
"We have a code hisoka, everyone you know the drill"
upon seeing y/n's startled face, timothy chandelier offered an explanation. 

That's another rehabee, his name's hisoka, every like 2 days he manages to steal a tellytubby minifigure from the gift shop and stick it up his ass. they have to rush him to the medical room and everyone has to go back to their bedrooms and stay there till his bootyhole is tellytubby-less. It's pretty normal around here you'll get used to it"