Ten - Forgiven

TEN

Mary's POV

I haven't seen or heard from Drew in a week now, and I was starting to get awfully lonely. I didn't even notice how much his presence actually afftected me.

I already finished my checklist, and am just waiting for April's arrival tomorrow. I'm not sure about Drew, though, who hasn't talked to me in what feels like forever. 

I guess it was kind of my fault. After he left, I remembered a while ago when he told me I couldn't have fun. Maybe he was right. 

If I always thought about consequences, how was I ever going to let loose and have fun? I sighed to myself, taking another sip of my coffee. 

I was sitting in the back corner of my usual cafe, just waiting impatiently for April to come back. I seriously cannot live without her. 

What do the Johnson twins have that just keep pulling me in? I thought. 

When I opened the door to leave, I bumped into someone I did not expect to see. 

"Hey," Jacob said, surprised with a smile on his face.

"Hi," I said, looking down hoping I didn't look as I felt. 

"How funny is it that I bumped into you?" He chuckled.

"Very," I said, trying to get around him.

"So, how are the wedding details going?"

Before I could ask what he was talking about, I recalled the lie Drew and I told him about us getting married. Thinking about his expression almost made me smile.

"You know what, Jacob? It's going great," I said with a smile, this time succeeding in getting away.

I hopped into a taxi and strolled to my bedroom deciding it was the perfect time for a nap. 

~-~-~-~-~

Drew's POV

I could not get Mary out of my mind and it was driving me crazy. The last time I thought about her this much was when I was figuring out a way to get her back from spray painting my car. 

I put my head into my hands and let a sigh escape from my mouth, "Damn, Mary."

I feel kind of bad, maybe this whole thing was my fault.

I shouldn't have pushed her into something she obviously didn't want to do. That part hurt me the most. Was she really disgusted with me? I wondered. 

I stood up and quickly went to the store for something I needed. I just hoped it would make everything right between Mary and I.

Mary's POV

When I woke up from my nap, I took a hot shower to help me relax, and left the towl on my hair.

I heard a knock on my door, so I quickly opened it, wanting to get back to the show on TV.

Behind the door, was Drew. As well as flowers, chocolates, and even a cup of coffee. My heart melted.

He looked into my eyes and ignored the ginormous towel on my hair. 

"Can I come in?" he asked, hopefully. He was so adorable right now, that I just wanted to pull him in the biggest hug ever and cuddle. 

After he came in, I tried hiding the smile on my face to hear what he'd have to say before forgiving him so easily. 

With everything in his hand, he said, "Mary, I just want to start off saying that I'm so, so sorry for what happened. I can't believe I was so stupid. I don't even know why I kept pushing you into something so crazy. I feel horrible, and you've been on my mind all week, and I just wanted to see you because I--I miss you, a lot. For some reason, you just keep pulling me back in. Maybe it's your big, brown eyes, or your gorgeous smile. Whatever it is, I just want to be around you all the time. I didn't realize it before but every decision I had to make, I wanted to see if you agreed with me, or even disagreed because arguing with you is what brought us closer, and I wouldn't take back any minute of it. You're just such an amazing person, and I'll understand if you never want to see me again--been there, done that-- but I just want to let you know how sorry I am."

He put the flowers, chocolates, and coffee on the counter next to him, and headed to the door. 

Before he could walk through, I grabbed his arm, and kissed him. I kissed him so passionately, and so slow that I never wanted to stop. 

But he pulled away, staring into my eyes. "So does this mean you forgive me?" He smirked.

"Shut up, Drew," I said, filling the space between our lips. 

Walking backwards, we entered my room, and I knew that I would never question Drew's moves ever again. 

________________________________________________

Drew is so adorable<3333