1:8

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

ACT 1

FRIENDS OR FOOLING?

"yeah I don't have a quote,"

The moment Talia had reached the large double doors, dried tears of her pain were now the last trace of her troubled relationship with Mikhail.

Talia knew that if she had even hinted anything that would damage her image with Mikhail from anything but being a harmonious couple, rumours would spread like wildfire that would somehow find their way all the way to her parents. That was just the last from what she needed with her relatives criticizing her every move of anything short of perfection whether it was playing a single note wrong, a mark from having the perfect score or if she showed the slightest appearance of tardiness and be the new headline of her family's gossip. Adding on she was toppled with Mikhail's needs, the wedding to not her likes but to both families, a nagging mother, and now investigating whether is Gianna's secret longtime partner was up to her boyfriend's standards. 

Wiping off the last of her tears and blinking, she practised a smile as she put on her glasses and let herself in. As she walked down the halls of the building she was greeted as she smiled at them.

Keep your act together, almost to the room.

As she walked to the East wing,  at the end of the hall was her's.