1:7

vote & comment

vote & comment

ACT 1

THE 'PERFECT' COUPLE

"It was too late for her to climb back up,"

In the Great reign of imperial Russia, the great empress herself had declared the house of Kadamskiynov's members as duke and duchess, as a reward for their fierce loyalty to her and the empire, with even some cousins -predicament distant- intertwining with the members, but now with the title irrelevant they had not used it so often.

Bogdana Kadismkiynov walked into the manor with a small army of her friends behind her. Katya her closest cousin, Galina a brunette haired woman and wife to one of Bogdana's husband's closest friends, and newcomer Ekaterina.

"Your house is as beautiful as you described it!" Ekaterina gushed as Bogdana gave her a smile.

"Thank you," 

"Is Mikhail home?" Galina asked

"Ah, yes. He is. He's probably in his study or somewhere," she answered.

"Ah! Will it be a bother if I meet him. I've heard many good things about him!"

"I don't see why not," she chuckled, "Now, why don't we go to the sunroom... well I'm not sure if we should call it that in this weather," she joked as the ladies laughed as they were guided to the room. The room was a small atrium-like designed place as frozen vines snaked their way down from outside the frozen glass, cobblestone had decked the two floors. On the platformed floor a silver table was filled with cutlery and a tray equipped with pastries. Plants guarded around the edges as the sound of the trickling water from the fountain, decorated with dull fake roses had completely enchanted the room.