Who doesnt have an exsitential crisis in the shower?

Jess woke up to screaming. It wasn't a great way to wake up but he lived in New York so he was kind of used to it by now. Then again, getting woken up at two thirty in the morning by someone screaming wasn't ideal. And to top it off, it sounded like it was coming from his apartment.

Jess rolled over to wake up his bf/gf when he realised they weren't there. Now any normal person with a missing partner would shoot up, search for them and if they couldn't find them, then call the police. But this is y/n we're talking about so chances are they're either A) watching Netflix, eating ice cream and crying, B) crying in the shower or C) drinking vodka and crying. Considering Jess could hear water running, he assumed it was option B.

Jess groaned and got out of bed. He walked to the bathroom to find y/n sat on the floor of their shower, crying and drinking vodka. Jess sighed before undressing and walking into the shower. He sat down and pulled y/n into his chest and let them cry. Knowing it was gonna be a long night, he grabbed the vodka out of y/n's hand and began to drink.

Now nothing was wrong with y/n. Sometimes you just need to cry and drink and do it together at 3 am like a normal person. After about half an hour, Jess and y/n had finished the bottle of vodka and decided to get out. Or Jess wanted to get out so stood up, turned off the shower and picked y/n and took them back to their room. Jess dried the two of them off, glad y/n wasn't crying anymore. He got them both dresses and climbed back into bed with them.

"You wanna explain why you were drinking and crying in the shower?" Y/n yawned and rolled over, laying on Jess' chest. "Not really no." Jess sighed before kissing the top of their head. "We'll talk about it in the morning." "Mhmm sure."

Jess woke up to an empty bed yet again. He prayed y/n wasn't having another breakdown. Hearing nothing, Jess went into the kitchen. Y/n was sat down drinking coffee and looking at their phone. They looked as though nothing had happened. Jess got his coffee before sitting next them. He cleared his throat to get y/n's attention.

Y/n looked up from their phone. "Can I help you?" "Are we seriously going to ignore the whole crying in the shower whilst drinking thing?" Y/n looked back at their phone. "Yes." Jess rubbed his face and sighed. "Can you at least explain why you were in the shower?"

"Who doesn't have an existential crisis in the shower?"

Jess groaned and put his face in his hands. "It's too early for this I'm going back to bed." Y/n laughed. "I love you!" They shouted after him. "Yeah yeah I love you too." Jess climbed back into to bed and closed his eyes. He loved y/n terribly but the shit they did sometimes could be put into a film or something like that.

A/n I don't know what this is but I feel like we can all relate so enjoy.