Lazy Mornings

Y/n rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the light. They turned around and saw Jess sleeping peacefully next to them. Smiling slightly, y/n kissed Jess in his forehead before getting up.

Jess and y/n had moved in together a year ago. They had a small apartment in New York but adored it. A few months after moving in, they bought a cat. A black and white cat that Jess constantly said looked like an Oreo. This led them to naming it Oreo.

Y/n walked gently across the floor and into their small kitchen. It had a giant window on the back wall that y/n loved. It was good for watching sunsets and looking out of in the morning. Y/n filled up Oreo's food bowl and cuddled her for a bit on the sofa. Y/n felt like being lazy today. They deserved a day to rest.

Y/n went back to the kitchen to make some coffee.
God knows they needed it. Jess and Y/n had been up last night. They were very... busy with things. The morning sun lit up the kitchen as Y/n made coffee for both them and Jess.

Jess had been so busy with work the past few weeks as had Y/n. They were a (whatever job you want could be a stripper I don't care) and had to work many hours. Luckily, the job payed quite well so Y/n wasn't too upset about working long hours.

Y/n Lang against and began to read their book. They could hear Jess waking up and smiled softly at the thought of their boyfriend. How had they been so lucky.

Jess walked out wearing only grey sweatpants and a smile. He wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and kissed their neck.

"Morning darling."

"Morning."

Jess picked up his coffee with one hand and left the other on Y/n's waist. The two stood their in silence, Jess reading over Y/n's shoulder and tapping their hands when they were moving to quickly.

Soon, Jess moved to make the two breakfast as Y/n began to read the book out loud, something the two did regularly. After Jess had finished, the two sat down at the table and began to eat.

They day went by lazily as the two watched tv and talked until they were to tired to continue. They never got changed that day and ended up falling asleep on the sofa. It was the best Sunday the two had had in a while.

Can you tell I'm single and lonely. Anyways this is short but I'm on holiday so I don't really care. Enjoy.