Part 7

The Townspeople run at her, but she taps the gadget twice and it is a huge electrocuting sword. The Potesta's do the same and say

"Omnia Paratus" All the potesta's shout in unison then run up to meet the townspeople, the scene in the room looking like a violent wave clashing angrily during a storm. They continue fighting and a townsperson and Potesta fight, the Potesta stabs townsperson

"You know I thought you'd be better, but then again it's you," Akila said.

"Nice to know," Audenzia replies.

Then Akila swiftly slashes Audenzia's shoulder. There is a bloody cut and Audenzia gasps. The sight of the half-destroyed palace is quite horrific, there is the smell of smoke and debris that lingers in the air and the sight of people fighting is everywhere, Akila is merciless and destroys anyone in her path. Then s, he goes up to where Fred is.

"You got anything good" Akila questions while gesturing to her arm with her half gun half sword.

"I've got a weird wound to the leg, m'lady, and you," he asked.

"Got stabbed a bit in the arm," She said casually.

"I almost died!" A potesta shouted from near them.

Akila and Fred look at him in disbelief. Then, Akila stands on top of the stairs.

"Everybody stop" She shouts while spreading out her arms.

Everyone surprisingly stops fighting and looks at her

"Good, I think that it is time to stop fighting like it's been a while now and I'm getting a little hungry. Also, I'm going to win anyway so let's end this, with you surrendering of course." She announces to the crowd.

Everyone looks at each other, it is so quiet in the room that you could hear a pin drop, which is unusual for a fight scene.

"Come on, we don't have all day" She mumbles under her breath.

"NEVER" A townsperson screams.

Akila rolls her eyes

"Fine, don't listen to me then patriotic nuisances" she sighed loudly making it obvious she was now getting annoyed.

Akila Steps down from the stairs and grabs a huge machine from the food next to her. She dusts it off by blowing on it then wiping it with her sleeve. Akila reads the label on the back. She then starts the machine and blasts it at a random woman. A man runs up to her quickly and kneels next to the lady.

"Chelsea are you ok," he asked worriedly.

Chelsea looks up at him.

¨Who are you?¨

¨It's me Henry¨

Chelsea looks up confused.

¨Who?¨

Akila laughs

¨Ok you have to admit it's kind of funny¨

Potesta's and Fred laugh but the Townspeople look around confused. Akila rolls her eyes at them.

¨Fine, guess we're the only ones with good humor right?¨

Potesta's grumble in agreement

Emily goes into Fred's lab and finds a small cabinet with a drawer on which she finds a chip labeled POTESTA'S and she takes it and leaves the room quickly.

"Guys, I found something which might be the thing we've been looking for this whole time," Emily tells them.

Jamila and Audenzia look at each other confused at what she is trying to say.

"Well, what is it?

"It's a chip that will turn the potesta's to our side and leave Akila on her own"