Part 1

"Be home by five Jamila, I don't want anything to go wrong especially now-" Jamila's mom looks around worriedly then rushes her out of the house or she would be late to school.

She watches her turn the corner of the street and goes out of sight, then she goes back into the house. Ever since The Potestas and their leader Akila took over the world- well, let's just say life got a lot more interesting. You won't believe this, but Akila is only 12 years old. Yep, 12 and our people still can't take her down. Makes us look dumb, she just outsmarts everyone every time.

Her army, or whatever they are, are everywhere on this planet, but That's not what's hard to take in actually, that's the easy part to take in because every ruler of the world does that, but a 12-year-old? Ruler of the world? That just makes everyone feel like a small useless bug with no purpose on this huge planet.

When Jamila got to school as usual there were the kids, the ones who were hyper obsessed with her, her best friend, and a random person she didn't even know existed. "Oh hey, Jamila" this was said by the most lugubrious person who also seems to think is her friend, This bright girl's name was Emily. Then there's Isabella, her best friend, And finally, Audenzia, was she a friend? Well, that's to be determined.

When Jamila got to lunch, a member of the Potesta's walked into the room, which fell silent in an instant. The only thing you could hear was the echoing of his crisp black boots hitting the floor with a sharp sound. Everyone stared at him walking around the room. He glared at all though we couldn't see him because of the black covering on his face with the Potesta's mark-was two curved golden lines intersecting with an A in the center, written in the prettiest shade of pink in the whole universe. Akila may not be doing the right thing by making the world her's, but she style. Jamila thought while observing the mark

When he finally left the rest of us everyone in the room relaxed. Jamila leaned over the Table to Isabella.

" Hey Isabella," she said in a tone that made her sound innocent.

"No Jamila," Isabella responded.

"Wait but at least listen to what I have to say"

Isabella looked up with the look meaning it better be worth my time

"What is it?"

"Well, ya know how everyone acts like they're fine with Akila because they have to be?"

"I don't like where this is going but at the same time I do," She says with a confused tone.

"Well, what about we take a little trip since spring break is starting tomorrow?"

Isabella makes the same sinister face I do.

"I hate that plan.." Audenzia says out of nowhere.

"Me too," Emily comes out of nowhere making Isabella and Jamila jump a little.

We look at Audenzia as she twists her hair between her fingers slowly.

Isabella rolls her eyes and looks back at me.

"If you mean what you say then what about your mom? She'd never let you leave."

Jamila remembers how scared she gets with these matters.

"I think I'm gonna have to lie," she says slowly and shamefully.

"Well, that depends if you mean we are going to-" Isabella doesn't finish her sentence. Jamila turned around to find another Potesta on the roof of the cafeteria, camouflaging. He suddenly leaped right down behind me, making me jump.

"You little kids won't and don't stand a chance you know that? Especially now I can tell Akila herself, you will be paying her a short visit unless you're kidding of course?"

Jamila opens her but nothing comes out. The Potesta laughs. Right at that moment the school guard comes in and tackles the Potestas to the ground. He drags the Potesta out of the room, the twisted evil screaming the Potesta chant.

"OMNIA PARATUS!"