Chapter Fifteen

When the sun went down, Scarlett went back upstairs to Asher's room. Just as she walked in, he walked out of the en suite bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He stopped in his tracks. "You okay?"

She nodded her head when she noticed slashes across his chest. Scarlett walked over to him and gently touched the scratches. "What happened?"

Asher took her hand and kissed it. "Hunter and I got a little rowdy while working the perimeter, nothing to worry about."

"Ash," Scarlett sighed, sensing something off with him. "You can tell me the truth."

"Scar, I promise, nothing happened," he replied.

She nodded her head and walked over to the closet to get changed into her nightgown. Scarlett didn't have much clothing here, but Carter managed to get someone to pick up some for her to get by. Pulling my T-shirt over my head and unzipping my shorts, Asher came up behind her and snaked an arm around her waist and kissed the crook of Scarlett's neck. "You're so beautiful."

"Ash," she laughed, feeling tingles lingering where had kissed her. "I'm trying to get dressed." Ash ignored her and continued to kiss her neck, gently sucking on it, causing Scarlett to lean into him. "I need to wake up early in the morning, Zion is teaching me how to box."

At this, Ash spun her around, his eyes dark. "I don't want to hear you say his name while I'm kissing you."

Scarlett looked up at him, her eyes sparking with challenge. "What are you going to do about it?"

Ash grinned mischievously and pushed her against the closet door. He kissed her lips as his hand moved slowly toward my underwear line. "I'm going to make you scream my name."

His hand slipped into her underwear and he moved his fingers in slow circles. Scarlett arched her back in pleasure at his touch. "Oh my God."

Ash chuckled at this, making his motions even slower. "That isn't my name, Scarlett."

"Ash," she sighed breathlessly as she bucked her hips so it would create more friction. "Please."

Asher leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "I've wanted this for a long time, Scarlett. I think I'd rather take my time."

Asher pulled out his fingers and ripped off her underwear while Scarlett pulled off his towel, revealing his hardness. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, throwing her onto the bed, causing Scarlett to burst out laughing.

Ash smiled at her, his eyes dazzling as they danced all over her body. "I love you, Scar."

Scarlett pulled him onto her, closing the distance between them with a kiss. "I love you too, Ash."

Asher kissed her once more and then pulled back, spreading her legs. He positioned himself and he shot her a look. "Are you sure?"

Scarlett bit her lip as she nodded her head.

Asher opened the top drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a condom. He ripped open the package with his teeth and quickly discarded it as he slipped it on. Once it was on properly, he thrusted inwards and took a minute for me to adjust. It was her first time, so there was pain when he did so, causing Scarlett to wince in discomfort. Tears escaped her eyes and Asher kissed them away. "We can stop if it hurts, baby."

After a moment, she felt pleasure and Scarlett shook my head. "No, it's okay, Ash."

He leaned forward and began thrusting at a steady pace. "Oh, Scar."

"Ash," she moaned in response, tucking her face in between his neck and collar bone, trying to keep her moans quiet so no one else can hear.

In the following minutes, it was just Scarlett and Ash. Together. They moved as one as he continued to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. It felt euphoric. There was nothing but love between them, and in that moment, it felt like everything was going to be okay if Asher was by her side.