Episode 6, Future Projects Of Progress.

Start from the beginning

Ivan: Let him finish. He has more for you all. So please. Listen to him.

Shigaraki: Thank you. Now I do understand your sudden hate towards this program. Yes. None of my Drones have the same level of fighting capability as your Jaegers. No. I'm not trying to leave you jobless. Yes. None of my Drones can put up a fight against your strongest Jaegers. But here me out.  This are my three real programs. The first one. We are trying to united all Shatterdome across the Planet.

Jaeger Pilot3: That's impossible.

Jaeger Pilot4: There are far too many Shatterdome across the planets.

Dilo: How can you convince all Shatterdome to unite as one?

Shigaraki: When the first Gojira appear, 95 years ago. None of our weapons were able to damage her. If it wasn't thanks to Dr. Daisuke Serizawa creating the Oxygen Destroyer, ending Gojira life. Yet years past and the first Kaiju attacks. Cities and more than thousands of lives were lost. We were able to put down that Kaiju after we drop more than one nuke. Months later another Kaiju appear. So in order to prevent more chaos. We humans came together. Pulling all researchers together, working as one. Thanks to that we created the Jaegers. Our own Monsters. But now, peace never lasted. We have divided ourself. Creating different Shatterdomes across the Planet. What I'm trying to do is united all of us once again. It may sound impossible. I now all the continent of the Planet have four to five Shatterdome bases and in each of those bases, they have 8 to 10 Jaegers. But my Reunion Shatterdome contains a maximum of 1,000 Drone Jaegers. Are more are still been made as we speak.

Everyone was surprise to hear that he had that many Jaegers.

Meilin raised her hand.

Shigaraki: Yes?

Meilin: I'm just wondering. Why so many Drone Jaegers? Isn't that overwhelming?

Shigaraki: A question to a simple answer. Well. As every knows. We are not alone in the universe. Ghidorah and her Titans came from the deep space, from the stars. That brings the question that there might be creatures far more powerful and bigger than Ghidorah and her Titans. An army of aliens some day may attacks us. That's why we have that many Drone Jaegers. And the other reason why we have so many Drone Jaegers. We are planning on sharing the Drone Jaegers with the rest of the Shatterdomes across the Planet.

Dilo: What?

Shigaraki: The reason why we are planning on sharing our Drone Jaegers. So we can gain everyone trust. We are not planning on doing any type of harm towards anyone. Our main purpose is to keep humanity save from the Kaiju and Titans. To keep on evolving. This leeds me to my second program. Jaegers Kaiju Hybrid.

Everyone didn't know what to say and what to think.

Jayton: How is that even possible? How can you hybridise a Jaeger and a Kaiju?

Shigaraki: Here it's example of one.

A hologram of a Jaeger Kaiju Hybrid appear in the middle of the main control center.