5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"

Start from the beginning

And so the teams had been decided. Izuku was in team A with Uraraka, Katsuki in team D with Iida and Minato in team E with the pink girl from the entrance exam. All Might then chose the villain and hero teams using the lots as well. Team E was chosen as the hero team and team D as the villain team. As the first match was decided, Katsuki got serious.

Katsuki:"(Serious) So I get to face you, huh?"

Minato:"Yup. Think you're up for it?"

Katsuki grins, as everyone, even All Might, remains silent, feeling the palpable tension between the two.

Katsuki:"(Grinning) Just you watch! This, time, I'll be the one giving the beating."

Minato smirks in response.

Minato:"(Smirking) I'll be waiting for it."

With everything said, the teams moved to the site of the exercise. Team D then got into the building, getting ready, as team E did the same before entering. Everyone else had been taken to a monitor room. As everyone tried to understand the animosity they witnessed before, when Uraraka decided to ask the question that was on everyone's mind.

Uraraka:"Hey, Deku-kun, why were Amamiya-kun and Bakugo-kun acting like that? Are they mad at each other?"

Izuku:"(Chuckles) I guess it kinda looked like that. No, it's not that they're mad. It's more of a rivalry. Before meeting Minato-kun, Ka-chan was the strongest in our school, but then he showed up and defeated Ka-chan. Since then, they always had this heated rivalry."

Meanwhile, outside the building, Team E got ready, waiting for All Might to start the drill.

Mina:"(Smiling) Hey! I'm Mina Ashido, but you can call me Mina! Nice to meet you! My quirk is Acid!"

Minato:"Minato Amamiya. Likewise."

Mina:"(Impatient) When does this start? I can't wait."

Minato:"It should be about to start. By the way, Mina-san... The moment we enter, we'll probably attacked. I would appreciate it if you left it to me and moved on."

Mina:"(Confused) What do you mean? Do you know something I don't? Are they planning an ambush or something?"

Minato:"Something like that. Think you can handle a one-on-one with Iida?"

Mina was trying to figure out what to answer, All Might starts the drill. The duo enters the building. As they enter the second floor, Minato pushes Mina out of the way, as he dodges a blast from Katsuki. As the girl gets up in shock, the two boys talk.

Minato:"Impatient as always. You really think I wasn't expecting this."

Katsuki:"(Smirking) Can't blame me for trying."

Minato:"(Teasing) Though I gotta hand it to you. I didn't think you could go ten whole months without trying to fight me."

Minato takes a battle stance, motioning for the girl to leave. After realizing Katsuki didn't care about her, Mina did just that, leaving the boys by themselves. Minato decides to go for the first hit, lunging towards the blonde. Katsuki tries to counter with a blast from his right hand, only to fail his target completely, as Minato jumps over him with a backflip, using the ceiling of the hallway as a ramp to jump back to the floor, landing with another flip. Katsuki immediately turns, trying to hit his opponent with a blast to his back, failing once more, as Minato pushes his hand away with a heel kick. The battle keeps going in a pattern, as Katsuki attacks relentlessly, not giving an opening for an attack, while Minato keeps dodging. Meanwhile, on the highest floor...

Mina:"(Weirded out) What's going on?"

Iida:"(Villainous) Mwhahahah! I see you have arrived Ashido-san. Come and face me, hero! I shall defeat you!"