"What's wrong?" Newt asks, dropping his hands from my waist.

I pull out the items I had found at WICKED. "I met someone who knew me before the maze." I hand him the guitar pick and the note he left for himself.

"Who?" Newt takes the items, studying them.

"He was one of the doctors." I respond, "his name is Quintin. He showed me pictures of me before the maze. He said we used to date for years" Newt doesn't respond. I don't know if it's because he thinks I'd leave him, but I would never. "But it doesn't matter. Because like you said," I tilt his chin for him to look at me. "The people we were before the maze don't even exist anymore." He nods. "I want you and only you."

Newt's POV:

"Did he try to kiss you or anything?" I ask YN.

I can't believe she found someone who knew her. YN mentioned pictures he showed her of them together. I was jealous. How could I not be? She was his once, she could be again.

Then it came to me.

The boy we tied up. The one who asked me if I was him. He meant that I was the one who YN was with.

"He tried." I suck in a breath, "but I stopped him. Told him I was with you." Bloody hell I loved this girl for being so honest with me.

"I found this in a storage area with your name." YN brings the attention back to the items she found. One was a guitar pick. I loved to sing no one knew except Minho, who knew I could play guitar too? The other was a piece of paper. It said something about my sister named Sonya. I couldn't believe it. I had a sister! I wrote this down to find it and I did! Well YN did but she brought it back to me.

"Thank you," it was my turn to say it. My smile spread. "Thank you so much." I hugged her. She giggled. "What's that?" I ask pointing at a black bracelet.

"This was mine," YN, studies the bracelet. I take it and help her put it on. She doesn't say anything even when I let go of her wrist.

My face is mere inches from hers. She nods. I kiss her again with the same passion as earlier. Our lips move perfectly in sync. At this moment nothing else matters. It's just me and YN.

"Guys?" A voice calls. "Are you- oh wow I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Oh god sorry."

YN and I pull away to find Aris standing at the stores entrance. Winston and Fry peek their heads inside as well.

"It's fine," YN crosses her arms.

"Again seriously?" Winston rolls his eyes.

"Get a room," Frypan jokes.

"We did, and you're in it." YN says. I try and hide a chuckle.

"Yeah well I just wanted to let you know we're all out here waiting for Thomas and Minho." Aris pointed back.

"Clearly you were busy tho," Fry adds.

"Shuck off!" YN hugs my side. "Thanks for ruining the moment shanks." YN says.

"Do they do that often?" Aris says leaving YN and me behind.

"Too often," I can hear Winston reply.

"We can hear you, you know?" YN calls.

"Trust me we know!" Fry states.

YN's POV:

We all head back to where we agreed to gather. Thomas and Minho were not back yet. The lights had turned on, surprisingly.

All of a sudden, we see two figures speeding towards us. I squint is that Thomas and Minho?

"Run!!" Thomas screams. It takes all of us a second to realize they are being chased by a group of zombie like things. Just as our friends catch up, we all dash through the mall.

"What are those things?" Fry shouts.

"I don't know!" Thomas yells. "Go go go!"

We reach an unmoving escalator and climb up it.

"AHHH!" Jack shouts out, I turn back to find him being taken by one of the cranks I think Janson called them.

"DONT STOP LOVE KEEP GOING!" Newt demands. I obey and we make it to the second floor. The cranks are right at our heels. I keep dashing forward when I hear glass break from behind me.

"NEWT!" I yell as I see him on the floor with a crank on top.

"I got him YN!" Thomas, who stands closer, goes and kicks the disgusting creature off of my boyfriend.

"Thanks Tommy!" Thomas helps Newt get to his feet.

We attempt to escape through a hall and when almost all of us have reached the exit, Winston is pulled back.

"NOO!" My friends all shout as we try and pull Winston back to us. I watch as the cranks claw at the skin on his stomach. Winston shrieks in pain. Eventually we are able to pull him to us. We run until we find a safe spot to rest for the remainder of the night. I lay next to my lover, holding him, until we both drift off to sleep.

******
A/n I am having so much fun writing this if you can't tell. I try to update as soon as I can, but you know high school is exhausting 😩 and I have volleyball afterwards so please forgive me if it takes me a while to update.