Chapter 1 - The Starcrossed Lovers

As soon as Elena (Calliope) finds a suitable location to use her powers. She quickly opens a portal leading directly to My. Olympus. Helena on the other hand can't get Elena out of her mind after meeting the girl. She got smitten by the beautiful woman's smile. It was more radiant than the sun. The Amazon princess and her childhood friends walks back to her secret village deep within the mountains of Herestia.

She pulls out her dagger and inserts in a hole on a rock that is protruding from the mountain. She twists it counterclockwise and pulls it out. The mountain wall opens up and reveals the Amazon village of Helena. They enter the village while the secret gate closes. They are greeted by their fellow Amazons while walking through the streets. One of them approaches the trio and gives them three freshly baked bread. Another gives them three pairs of arm bands made of gold. The three women accepts every gift that is presented to them. Including three shields made from the scales of a dragon.

Althea notices that Helena can't seem to stop smiling. Even Chloe notices it. The two women decide to question their childhood friend about it.

Althea: Hey Helena!

Helena: What? What is it that you want Althea?

Althea: You've been smiling since we left Demetria.

Chloe: Yeah. You never smile after we travel from city to another regardless of what we do.

Helena: Oh...... I see...... Well I guess it's just that I got smitten by Elena. I have never seen someone so beautiful like her.

Althea: Come to think of it. She does seem to have the charm of a goddess.

Chloe: I kinda noticed it too. Somehow she kinda looks like one of the nine daughters of Zeus.

Helena: Come on ladies. Let's not jump into conclusions. It's impossible for a goddess to come down to our world and mingle with mere mortals like us.

Althea: We're not jumping into conclusions Helena.

Chloe: Yeah...... We're just talking about how she resembles a goddess.

Helena: Goddess or not. I think I have fallen in love with her.

As the three friends continue to discuss about Elena (Calliope). The fourth member of Muse is now back in Mt. Olympus. She heads straight to the villa where Zeus had heard her crying. She sits down and thinks about Helena. She still remembers how they accidentally bumped into each other. She was starstruck by Helena's aura. Zeus is walking in the garden once again. He sees Calliope sitting in the villa again. This time she wasn't crying. She is smiling because she has finally found someone who is truly meant for her. He decides to walk up to her and have a little chat.

Zeus: You seem to be happy. Did something good happened in your journey to the world of the mortals?

Calliope: Yes Zeus-sama. Something good definitely came out in my journey to their world.

Zeus: Did you find the person who will make your heart beat like a drum.

Calliope: Yes. I found the right person for me.

Zeus: Is it a man Calliope?

Calliope: No Zeus-sama. It's a girl. An Amazon princess to be exact.

Zeus: An Amazon princess huh. I wish I can tell you to stop this nonsense. But I know that you will just rebel against me.

Calliope: Oh Zeus-sama thank you for understanding me.

Zeus: Just be careful around her. We don't know if she and her loyal minions are for or against us.