Ruhana removes Vineet's hand from her shoulder,''tum mujhe bata sakte the, mumma kitne tension mei hai aur main bhi. Ek toh iss ladki ka phone nahi raha toh call karke puch tak na sakte kahan hai aur ek tum kuch bhi karte ho!'' She says in a calm tone.

Before Vineet could reply, Anamika almost jump to her other side,''exactly, maine inko bola tha batane ko par inhone suni nahi meri aur mere pass toh phone hi nahi hai main batati kaise?'' She says rolling her eyes on Vineet. 

He smacked her head,''jyada bano maat, tumhare pass pura din tha tum ek call karke apni Di se bata hi sakti thi ki tum thik ho par wo toh tumse hua nahi aab meri biwi ko mere khilaf bhadka rahi ho!'' He glares at her. 

''Tum dono fir suru ho gaye!'' Ruhana scoffs. 

''She started it!'' Vineet exclaims, pointing to Anamika who slapped on his hand. 

Ruhana pushed away both of them,''tum dono ladd hi lo pehle phir mujhe bula lena.'' She retorts and turns to go but Anamika holds her hand.

''Arey nahi, aise na bolo. Ek toh main aapse milne aai aur aap aise hi jaa rahe ho, very bad!'' Anamika says as she places her head on Ruhana's shoulder. 

''Haan toh tujhe hi ladna hai toh main kya karu chali hi jaati hoon tum dono aaram se ladna fir!'' Ruhana says coldly. 

''Mujhe na ladna kissi se main yahan ladne thodi aai hoon, mujhe toh aapke saath masti karni hai!'' Anamika states as she pecks Ruhana's cheek making her smile

Vineet notices that and knows his wife's anger is vanishing but he thought to tease her. 

''Haan wo toh tumko na lekin lagta hai tumhari Di ko tumhara yahan aana pasand na aaya. Chalo, bag toh pack hi hai tumhara main tickets karwa deta hoon tum chali jao wapas!'' Vineet says, winking at Anamika. She got his points and played along. 

''Oh, yeah! Mujhe bhi lagta hai, wapas jana hi aacha rahega I guess.'' Anamika says dramatically releasing Ruhana from her grip. 

Ruhana slaps on her cheek lightly,''bas nautanki! Kuch der pehle toh ladd rahe the aur abhi dono mujhe sataane ke liye ek team ban gaye, how bad!'' She taunts them but pulls Anamika in a warm hug. 

Anamika smiles widely wrapping her arms around her sister, finally she gets the love of her sister after so long. 

Vineet stares at the sisters smiling, he's happy that his wife is smiling now and isn't angry anymore. 

Ruhana asks them to freshen up, they nod and move to their respective rooms. Anamika has her own room here as after Ruhana's marriage she wanted Anamika to live with her. Anamika wanted the same and was there for two months but her arguments with Vineet made her return to her parents. 

**

Around an hour later after having their dinner Ruhana and Vineet were in their room, Vineet was telling her about his new project when he finds her constant stare on him.