𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Start from the beginning

    _"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

    _"I am warning you."

    _"After everything he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away..."

    _"Diego, stop talking!"

    _"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!"

    And of course, they started fighting. Luther threw the first punch, which Diego dodged. And they continued throwing punches after that. Everyone started backing away, Klaus even tried putting his hand in a protecting manner in front of me and Five, but Five slapped his hand away with a frown.

    _"Boys, stop this at once!"- Poor Pogo. I already knew that if we tried to stop them, it would be throwing effort in the trash.

    _"Come on, big boy!"

    _"Stop it!"- It was Vanya's turn to try.

    _"Hit him! Hit him!" -Klaus did the exact opposite of the rest, encouraging the fight. Won't blame him. If we can't stop it, at least let him enjoy it.

    Pogo sighed and left seeing how they both weren't listening. He was clearly disappointed.

    _"We don't have time for this."- Five said, and headed toward the door to enter the mansion once again. He looked at me as asking if I were coming, and so I did. I wasn't in the mood to see them destroying each others faces.

    However, when I passed through the door, I heard a loud thud and breaking sound, so I took a quick peak behind me.

    And saw Ben's statue. Broken. On the floor.

    My heart sinked to my stomach at the sight. But I couldn't do anything anymore. So I just continued to go after Five.

- ☂ -

-Flashback-

Third person pov

    _"Do I really have to do this, sir?"

    _"Yes, Number five. All of your siblings, including the original Number Five, got the tattoo a long time ago. You shall also get it, now that you are acting as a replacement for him."

    _"...yes, sir."

    The young girl sat at the chair beside the tattoo artist, anxiously, while fidgeting with her hair locks. The man beside her asked for her arm, and Y/n offered it to him, as shaky as it was.

    The buzzing sound echoed through the room, and the child started feeling the pain of the needle at her wrist. She tried keeping a straight face, biting down on her lip silently.

    At the stair, next to the room, the 6 other children in the house watched her, some with curiosity, some with pity.

    _"So it's official now. She's one of us."- Young Diego said, crossing his arms.

    _"It was official as soon as she walked through that door."- Ben replied, glaring at Diego.

    _"She's not. A tattoo doesn't make her less of an outsider."- Luther said with a cold tone.

    _"She has abilities like you guys..."- Vanya, in her shy self, tried defending the girl.

    _"And she's more bearable than Luther."- Klaus said, while popping a pill into his mouth.

    _"Klaus! Don't be mean. Also, stop eating those."- Allison, Luther's main defendant, said.

    _"She's not a part of the family, and she's not Five. She'll have to do more than a little poking on the wrist to be a Hargreeves."- With that, Luther left to his room, climbing the rest of the stairs.