"I know right, I don't know what's happening here anymore. That's why you, young man, should go straight home and avoid strangers. Got it?", I chuckled at her strong words. As if I have someone to talk to and somewhere to go to aside from here. "Yes mom", I just replied quietly. They continued to chat, talking about this and that, dad's job while mom's girls day with her friends, while I, I just ate fast to get out of here fast too.

As soon as I finished my food, I stood up and gently put my plate on the sink. I kissed their cheeks as I ran my way out. I waited for the bus to arrive and sit somewhere comfortably. Truth be told, I am quite afraid of this happenings. Most of the people missing were students and some were from my school or a school near ours. It's bothersome but it seems like it isn't to others. I mean, there're still students who party and go out.

The school is just the same as usual, teach here, listen there. Students will always have something to talk about that's not related to what's been discussed. My whole day is simple, just boring. Well, not until I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry", I panicked and I felt my glasses slightly fell so I pushed it back in order to see the person in front of me. My mind's still flying around until I heard a certain voice. A voice that just sends chills down on my spine.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, I wasn't looking at where I was going." H-how did he know my name? I stood in my place, just looking at his angelic face not even bothering closing my mouth.

"I-I... it-it's fine... um... how did you k-know my name Jimin?", shit why did I have to stutter? I mentally cursed myself but all the tense got washed away when he smiled. Fuck it's so pretty. He's so pretty.

"Of course I know you silly, you're pretty good looking yourself that's why I sometimes look at you.", shit. I don't know what to say nor what to do but I think I'm as red as a tomato now.

"U-uh thank you" I softly said, embarrassed by how he looked at me and how the other students stare at me.

"You're welcome sweet cake. Are you going home now?", I swear to god I wasn't ready for this conversation. Why the hell is this happening to me? Not that I don't want to but the attention is burying me alive.

"Y-yes... you?" stupid. What do I mean, you? Jesus freaking Christ I'm a loser. "I'm going home as well, do you want to walk home with me?" What?! Walk home with Park Jimin?! THE Park Jimin?! Am I dreaming?

"Are y-you sure? You always go home with your friends...", he smiled and I gasped when he pulled me by holding my hands. "Well not today" he said as he drag me out of school.

Our walk is silent at first, none of us talk and just enjoy the beautiful surroundings. He's walking slightly ahead of me while I stare at his pretty back. Everything in him looks so magnificent. Just walking next to him makes my heart flutter so much. I didn't expect this to come, never in my life. He was just someone I like watching from afar, not someone who I got to walk home with.

I was taken away from daydreaming when I heard him call my name. Even his voice is so beautiful. How can God be so unfair? Jimin's perfect. I answered him with a soft yes, my eyes still on the floor. He seemed to notice how shy I am that he had to stop walking to face me.

"U-uh, w-why did you stop?", I asked. He just looked at me straight in the eye with furrowed brows. "Am I making you uncomfortable?", he said. God if only he knew how in love I am with him. He can never make me uncomfortable. The situation we may be in might be, but not him. I feel so alive whenever I talk about him, especially now that I talk to him.

"No Jimin I just... this is just new to me so... I don't know why you're hanging out with me I mean, I'm just me while you are-"

"Stop", I looked at him. His look is something I don't usually see – confused and worried. He's someone who's all smiles and glitter. Seeing him like this is a first to me. I mean, I saw him worried for his presentations and all but not like this. It's... it's new but feels great.

JiKook One Shot Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें