Sanity crumbling

"Sometimes we make mistakes and those mistakes are fixable ."

In my case , I was a coward to fix it , I ran away and hid the truth .

My mother said to always tell the truth but what if the lie protected him from hurt must the truth be told ?

Every minute felt like every second , I'm losing sanity . The tower of sanity is shaking and crumbling with each lie and I can't keep up .

" A mistake is a mistake the first time you make it but if it happens the second time it is a choice . "

The voices of truth screamed the exact quotes making me feel guilty with every step of the way .

I know I shouldn't have lied but I also know that I should have told the truth .

He found me in a vulnerable state , he whispered in the most seductive way to tempt me .

" take my hand little girl , I 'll show you diamonds and the world only if you give in . "

I stood there speechless wondering what HE meant . " what do you mean ? . "

"I want you my little girl to lie , play with him like your little toy , build up his confidence and fix his heart and then break him , break him so hard that it is impossible to fix him . Do not forget I saved your life , I protected your little heart darling . Trust me , it will bring you the happiness you need . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~