Prologue

As you live your life every day, you'll realize a lot of things that would matter in the future. You'll realize that there are things that's just meant to happen and that no power on earth existed could change that.

But I do believe my perspective constantly changes, it improved as time passes by. My knowledge became wider and I became wiser

Kung may magbabago man sa mundo, siguro pananaw ko at hindi kapalaran ko.

Nabasa ko 'yan sa news paper na tinitinda ni Manong Evan noong nakaraang araw. It's just that, it caught my attention when I read the horoscope section. Ayon lang naman 'yong habol ko lagi eh.

The way you look at your life, matters a lot. It's a big deal. And I believe that that's the only thing that would ever change. The only thing you could at least do is to watch your self grow as you try to cope up on how you should see your fate.

Because even though you'll be given a chance to create your fate, while you're halfway travelling to achieve that, the way you see your future would falter. Mag-iiba. Then here comes doubt and uncertainty. Para sa 'kin umiikot lang lahat kung paano mo nakikita.

It's either you're okay with what you have now, or you'll look for another way to get off that track.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off your classroom?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at my older brother busy carrying my bag.

"Huh, bakit naman. Malaki na ako 'no. As if maliligaw ako." I said while picking the petals of the gumamela I picked along the road.

"Nag sabi lang naman ako. In case you need help with something." concerned niyang sabi.

"No. My classmates will be drooling over you, nakakairita minsan kasi kahit ako nadadamay." I heard him laugh. There's this one time that I received threats just because ayaw kong ipakilala sa kanila 'yong Kuya ko. 

"I didn't knew your classmates are into me? Come on. Y'all are still on your 10th grade." iling niyang sabi.

I looked up at him, giving him a look as if it's the dumbest question I've ever heard. "Seryoso? Kindergarten students nga nagka ka crush sa classmates nila, grade 10 pa kaya?"

Mas lalong tumawa 'yong katabi ko. Parang sira 'to. Ewan ko ba, ang gulo kapag pumupunta siya sa classroom namin, daming magsasabi na pakilala ko raw sa kaniya.

"You should be thankful sweetie." he said out of nowhere.

"Bakit naman?" tanong ko.

"May kuya kang gwapo."

"Iw"

Nauna na akong maglakad sa kaniya. Ayan na naman siya sa kagwapohan daw niya. Ang hangin.

My brother's not bad. He looked so neat with our uniform carrying his black bag on his right shoulder. His eye glasses suits him. Ayon nga lang, he chooses people he wants to interact with.

As I looked at him, I realized that he really is handsome. Tall, his body is not that ripped yet but he's not considered as thin. Matangos 'yong ilong, maputi. Makapal ang kilay, mahahaba at makurbang pilik-mata. He's a drop-dead gorgeous guy with his naturally red and curvy lips.