Chasing Thy Fate

This is a work of Fiction, Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events and Incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

No Part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by means without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

Don't accuse me of copying if you haven't read the whole story. I am sorry to tell you that you can't compare my work to any other's work. I have my own plot and I really worked hard for this. The author doesn't claim ownership of the following songs used in this novel.

———————

Amor Fati Series#1Chasing Thy Fate

Amor Fati Series#1
Chasing Thy Fate

They say fate is the worse enemy you could ever encounter. You'll be left with no choice but to accept that  what will happen, will happen and that no power on earth existed could change it.

Lency Scarlet Degracia has always been a believer of fate. She strongly believes that her fate was already written and that she's only waiting what will happen next. She strongly believes that her story is long done and that she's somehow stuck somewhere within the pages of her book. But that belief didn't actually last long when Yohan Dimitriv Martinez enters her life.

As their lines got connected, her past joins the game. She did the exact opposite on what she promised. She left. It was a mess for the both of them. But still, she let it be. Because she believes that it's her fate. It is what it is and she can't change it.

Amidst her journey, she realizes what her heart desires. It may sound silly as it seems-but rather than letting it be, she tried chasing it. She tried chasing him.

The thread of fate.

- chmrosies