Chapter 16 (This will be Ian's POV)

I'm grouchy person. I will not denied it. Simula ng namulat ako laki na ako sa yaman. I'm spoiled brat but I'm grouchy, mama's boy I think.

My friends always bullying me, I'm gay daw dahil sa napaka gwapo kong mukhang ito at marami nagkakagusto sa akin ay wala akong mapili. I didn't want those girls there. At the age of 14 years old damn my friends all had a girlfriends and I'm here. Girls courting me but I don't have time to them. Because I know who I want. I liked her since elementary but I can't say it directly because of being rich and poor. Damn reason. How can I say it to my mother that I want a girl who doesn't have any wealth.

They all want me to court Sofia Arianna Lopez. She's studying in Manila but we're always see each other every vacations or sometimes weekends. I really don't like that kind of girl. My ideal girl is just simple, pretty as her own, smart, kind and that's Ashley, one of our working students.

I really hate Ives because iniinis niya ito always and she's very close to Ivan. What a damn? Kundi lang ako masungit hindi siguro ako magiging ganito. Napaka torpe ko rin kasi.

Kinimkim ko ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya ng ilang taon. I don't how to say it directly to her. Call me torpe pero sa kanya lang talaga ako tinamaan. I decided to confess my feelings to her pero first year college na siya. She's still minor. A 17 years old girl.

I asked her kung pwede ba akong manligaw and he agreed with it. I'm just bothered because of Sofia,hindi pa kami pero umeepal na siya. Nagugulo lang ang tahimik na buhay ni Ashley because of her.

I decided to kidnap her to surprise her for her debut party after she won the crown as Miss Thomasian. I thought magagalit siya but I see amusement in her eyes ng makita ko siya sa room na kinuha ko sa kanya.

I'm just kidding when I said to her na sagutin na niya ako but she said, "No. I think tama na yang paghihirap mo. So yes! Sinasagot na kita." I'm so happy because of that. Hindi ata ako nakapagbigay ng gift sa kanya dahil ako pa ang naregaluhan.

We keep our relationships privately pero sa closest friends hindi talaga ito makakatakas and into my brothers.

She entered modelling kahit labag sa kalooban ko napapayag na lang ako. I really love her kaya hindi pwedeng humindi. I'm so proud of her the way she walked in runway. I really love her smiles, fierce, and anything about her.

I know she's jealous to me and Sofia pero kailangan naming magsabay sa OJT dahil isang company lang ang napili namin pag trainingan. I don't know kung sinadya niya lang ba 'yun o hindi.

***

I graduated and I see in her eyes how proud she is. 'Yun lang ay dahil sa lola ni Sofia na mapanlait ay nasaktan siya. They don't need to lait her because she's rich too. I searched about her parents and they have company under her tita so I did what I can para maibalik ito sa kanya.

I'm so happy when I see her happy hanggang sa...

"Ian, I have good news to you." masayang sabi ni papa pagkapasok ko ng opisina niya.

"What is it?" pormal kong tanong.

"You'll leave with Sofia to handle our company in States. Since I think you have relationship you two will fit each other."

"What?... We're not in a relationship, Papa. We're just friends."

"Friends then. But you need to handle our company abroad. You know that, that is your duty. High school ka pa lang nasabi ko na sa iyo ito."

"Kailan ang flight?"

"On Monday,"

"Ba't ang aga?"